oneBoro Forum

Steve Gibson

59 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Have you never heard fans talk along the lines of:

'A couple of rebuilding seasons will do us good' 

'Will be fun to win a few more games against easier opposition'

'We'll bounce back stronger and more confident'

There is more chance of us following Sunderlands lead in league one and lose to Premier League u21 sides than to follow Southampton's or Wolves rise

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had another look at the table, we currently sit below teams like Preston and Charlton (who are in and around the playoffs), Brentford, Blackburn, Luton, Millwall, Wigan and Hull.  I don't se

It’s the standard ‘one or the other’ paradox most boro fans seem to have, ‘WE NEED A DEFENSIVE MANAGER WE CANT KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!!!’ ‘NOW WE NEED AN ATTACKING MANAGER, WE CANT SCORE!!’ What we n

Sorry, but I can't agree with this. The vast majority of Boro fans recognise Gibson is a fan first and foremost. He loves the club so much he - with help from others - saved it in 1986, and he's earne

Posted Images

Not quite sure on the fine details but something has blown up at the training ground this week and Gibson has been speaking to players.

This is my opinion only but i feel a defeat at the weekend and something could be changing.

If i receive anymore news then i will post but something has definitely happened.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
9 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Not quite sure on the fine details but something has blown up at the training ground this week and Gibson has been speaking to players.

This is my opinion only but i feel a defeat at the weekend and something could be changing.

If i receive anymore news then i will post but something has definitely happened.

Woody wouldn't let them have their fireworks.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Robbie keane related I think mate.

6 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Robbie keane related I think mate.

I'm not quite sure of persons involved so don't want to say too much yet.

I don't think today's article regarding Ayala went down too well either in the camp and has been put out without the clubs authorisation. 

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

I'm not quite sure of persons involved so don't want to say too much yet.

I don't think today's article regarding Ayala went down too well either in the camp and has been put out without the clubs authorisation. 

Why?  There's nothing remotely interesting in the article.  He'd like to stay but he might not be able to and he agrees with the club's strategy of giving young players a chance.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Why?  There's nothing remotely interesting in the article.  He'd like to stay but he might not be able to and he agrees with the club's strategy of giving young players a chance.

I think it was more because of a control thing between the gazette and the club again. 

12 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Why is Keane not present at training? Surely as a coach that's what your paid to do isnt it? 

He's not really a coach here, he's just helping out his mate so he only pops in now and again 🙂