oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

Just now, Changing Times said:

Have we got anything going with the ball yet?

For about 5 minutes very early in the game we were okay, but other than that, nope, we've barely had the ball.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

Have we got anything going with the ball yet?

We haven't even really been pressing. *** knows what we are Doing.

Looks to me that trying to accommodate Howson as the attacking mid (wtf) has completely ruined any synergy we had.

I could handle conceding every game if we played all out attacking football scoring goals but looks like we'll struggle again for goals, maybe it's the lack of creative players...

Just now, Andyboro said:

in the words of tony mowbray , It is What it is.

Gibson showed zero backing for woody in transfer window and this is what happens.

Same team, largely, as Pulis had.  With deadweight shifted.  We should still be able to play.