oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

Just now, Andyboro said:

in the words of tony mowbray , It is What it is.

Gibson showed zero backing for woody in transfer window and this is what happens.

Gibson has been the problem for years..........the so called best boro fan of all time should just sell up and bugger off and look after Gibson/O'neil holdings

• Like 1
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Was excited to see the midfield 3, but it sounds like we have moved away from Woodgate's system completely, which is not suiting them at all.

I don't know what it is, whether it's the fact all 3 midfielders are too similar, or the fact Fletcher and Johnson aren't pressing high or what, but we're bizarrely bad today.

Meh I get the transfer window anger but the coaching displayed in the team setups isn't up to par I don't see discipline in the backline Woodgate's got a decent enough XI to work with he's just showing to be a bad coach so far his system's half *rsed and the 'press' isn't zonal enough to last 90 mins we'll always fade late in games.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Was excited to see the midfield 3, but it sounds like we have moved away from Woodgate's system completely, which is not suiting them at all.

What system?  I'm still confused as to what it's meant to be other than we press them high up the pitch?  I haven't seen anything from us with the ball so far this season.  Even at Luton it was more about the press than anything else.  I'm just waiting for us to play some football and not only in a few minute spurts here and there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I don't know what it is, whether it's the fact all 3 midfielders are too similar, or the fact Fletcher and Johnson aren't pressing high or what, but we're bizarrely bad today.

Sounds like Howson is in the No.10 role? Which is bizarre!

4 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

I am all in to give Woodgate time, but otherwise Coleman is free

How long have you been a boro fan flower....don't answer that, long enough to no that nothing changes under Gibson?.......it hasn't been any different for years, has it?

Just now, Changing Times said:

What system?  I'm still confused as to what it's meant to be other than we press them high up the pitch?  I haven't seen anything from us with the ball so far this season.  Even at Luton is more about the press than anything else.  I'm just waiting for us to play some football and not only in a few minute spurts here and there.

Against Brentford we definitely had Clayton sitting deep and Wing and NcNair pressing further up. In a 3 man midfield triangle. Seems like we have gone away from that completely.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Gibson interfering in team selections/tactics too? 

This just seems all very wrong, and a far cry from how we setup against Luton.

It wouldn’t surprise me

McNair goes down with a head injury and Blackburn breaking forward - no stoppage of play.

Graham goes down with a head injury and Middlesbrough breaking forward, instant stoppage of play.

Consistency woo!