oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

You know when Pulis and Woodgate said you don't just throw kids in at the deep end willy-nilly because it can ruin them? Case and point.

Eh?  He's been playing regularly before signing for us, hasn't he?  You think he's going to be ruined by being picked to play against Crewe and then again today? ?‍♂️?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

A second comment to say that in this thread. I wonder if we'll get no examples from you, as well.

Believe me mate I've put a lot of names in the transfer threads and there are far too many to name who would improve us and wouldn't break the bank 

Just now, Changing Times said:

Eh?  He's been playing regularly before signing for us, hasn't he?  You think he's going to be ruined by being picked to play against Crewe and then again today? ?‍♂️?

No, not by playing, by fans who can't wait 5 minutes to jump on a player's back. A 22 year old playing his first season in the Championship at a team who hasn't been outside the top 2 divisions in God knows how long getting taken to town by their fans. 

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Believe me mate I've put a lot of names in the transfer threads and there are far too many to name who would improve us and wouldn't break the bank 

I'm not asking for a list, mate. I'm asking for one.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

A second comment to say that in this thread. I wonder if we'll get no examples from you, as well.

None of us are scouts, football recruitment people or have access to the same information that the club does, so how exactly do you expect anyone to answer that question adequately?  Other clubs manage to find good players without spending fortunes therefore it clearly is possible.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

None of us are scouts, football recruitment people or have access to the same information that the club does, so how exactly do you expect anyone to answer that question adequately?  Other clubs manage to find good players without spending fortunes therefore it clearly is possible.

Other clubs manage to find good players without spending fortunes but you can't name one? That's all I asked for.

Other clubs manage to find good players without spending fortunes but you can't name one? That's all I asked for.

Do you really need a name to believe that it’s possible?

No, not by playing, by fans who can't wait 5 minutes to jump on a player's back. A 22 year old playing his first season in the Championship at a team who hasn't been outside the top 2 divisions in God knows how long getting taken to town by their fans. 

Is he?  I've seen like one person make a strong comment about him.  Even after he gave the penalty away I didn't see lots of people saying he is rubbish etc?  

One what?  One club or one player?  If I go through the list of transfers made this summer and put lots of names on here will you admit that you are talking ***?  Cos if you'll do that then I'll find the names for you.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm not asking for a list, mate. I'm asking for one.

Well for starters Karlan Grant cost Huddersfield £1.53m there's your one example from England 

From abroad I really like Fran Villalba who went to Birmingham