oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Diagana scores for west brom

I'm telling you he's too good for the championship, you could see it in 2 minute youtube highlights 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

Dru Yearwood for 500k would have been true competition for Clayton IMO he's tenacious and energetic and defensive minded we all want wingers but the fact Clayton's our only true holding midfielder isn't good enough we should have secured him I don't think Woodgate sees Dijksteel as a defensive midfielder.

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

One what?  One club or one player?  If I go through the list of transfers made this summer and put lots of names on here will you admit that you are talking ***?  Cos if you'll do that then I'll find the names for you.

Absolutely. But I would have thought if it was so obvious then at least one name would come to mind.