• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Absolutely. But I would have thought if it was so obvious then at least one name would come to mind.

Neal Maupay?

Pukki?

Jota?

Raya

Benrhama?

Buendia?

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Absolutely. But I would have thought if it was so obvious then at least one name would come to mind.

I don't pay much attention to that stuff as you well know.  I don't even know much about the players we've signed let alone players other clubs have signed.  Other people take far more interest in this stuff than I do hence my surprise that the players we have signed haven't made it straight into the side as I assumed they were bought to be in the side.  I certainly don't claim to have lots of knowledge about players all over the place.  I don't get paid to know that stuff.  Anyway,  Lewis has already posted one hasn't he so you can admit that you're talking *** now ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Plus every signing is a gamble, foreign or not. For every Mahrez, there's an Ali Dia, or in Boro terms, for every Uwe Fuchs, there's a De Pena. 

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

There's literally no pressing, I don't understand that is literally Woodgates only message on how he wants to play, why are we not doing it?!

Maybe the players are already all knackered with it ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I've had enough people.....goodbye, but nice chatting to you again.

Oh, classic - I love good bye statements, cause just leaving isn't an option.. You have to make everyone aware of you leaving ?

• Haha 2

Middlesbrough and Gibson have got exactly what they deserve and what many of us feared. Appointing a rookie manager was always going to take time, but we're not even competitive and weve gone backwards.

• Like 1