oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

Guest Riverside Dreamer
26 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Got to start winning sometime. Got a feeling it will be today. Team sounds like it'll be similar to the last league game from the presser, and that they've had a kick up the bum.... 3-1 Boro. Britt x1, Wing x1, Ayala x1

No chance we will win by 2! More likely a draw or a loss, Downing to score one and an assist, I painfully predict. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Can see Downing cutting inside with a left curler bottom corner. Refuses to celebrate but upon walking back to halfway line pats his back signifying his name in a subtle message to our club.

I'd give him a less subtle message back along with the thought that it would have been nice to see him do that a few times for us.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

I would started Bola on the left and put Friend in central instead of Shotton. But thats me....

Me too, except I wouldn't play both Bola and Dijksteel together just yet. I think they need to get bedded in, and to make sure that they don't both get caught upfield together (1 up, 1 down). If we were going to play Dijk then  the rest is a logical outcome. Feel for Clayts and I'm worried we will miss him there in the middle, especially with Dack running from attacking midfield for Blackburn - not sure Howson will track him well enough.