oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

I have this feeling it will be Mogga with the smile on his face today as Rovers get their first win of the season and Smallwood and Downing will combine to score at least one of their goals. 

Teacher 2 Pupil 0.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

Bola on for Shotton after he's made his 10th mistake of the 1st half (moving Friend to CB) and then Browne on for Johnson to see probably my preferred starting XI until Fry is back. 

2 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Can see Downing cutting inside with a left curler bottom corner. Refuses to celebrate but upon walking back to halfway line pats his back signifying his name in a subtle message to our club.

I'd give him a less subtle message back along with the thought that it would have been nice to see him do that a few times for us.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

I would started Bola on the left and put Friend in central instead of Shotton. But thats me....

Me too, except I wouldn't play both Bola and Dijksteel together just yet. I think they need to get bedded in, and to make sure that they don't both get caught upfield together (1 up, 1 down). If we were going to play Dijk then  the rest is a logical outcome. Feel for Clayts and I'm worried we will miss him there in the middle, especially with Dack running from attacking midfield for Blackburn - not sure Howson will track him well enough. 

9 minutes ago, Adam P said:

Happy with the team, Howson back into midfield, was always going to be Clayton dropping out I'm afraid Brunners ?

That's okay! He was slow starting last weekend and wasn't great in the cup game (but then who was) so I'm happy to see what happens with this midfield - maybe they'll prove me wrong and we won't miss Clayton as much as I worry we would!¬