oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

I think we have a right to be concerned about the lack of points. It can get better and Wigan HAS to be a start due to their recent results.

Lose that and I think the honeymoon period for Woodgate will erode faster than we can get positive results

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

Just now, jamesp said:

Didn’t think I would ever see a performance worse than a Pulis side, I was wrong....

Not for me, theres a difference between being too crap to win and not even trying too which is what you got with Pulis. 

Early days for me, it hasn’t been great but I’m not too worried yet. Two home games next and if we can get two wins then that’ll set us up nicely! 

No need for mass panic yet.

• Like 2
Just now, Lord_Moose said:

So we are worried that we are in this position because we only signed league one players? The three league one teams are all about us at the minute, more too it than just blaming 3 young players 

The new players are supposed to be good players, right?  I didn't watch Blackpool or Charlton last season so all I've got to go on is what people have said on here.  People seemed quite excited about signing Browne, Bola and Dijksteel and presumably that wasn't simply because they were cheap?  People who have seen them play a bit, rate them as decent players?   I think it's clear that our issues aren't down to those three players as they've hardly played.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Early days for me, it hasn’t been great but I’m not too worried yet. Two home games next and if we can get two wins then that’ll set us up nicely! 

No need for mass panic yet.

And also helpful when you can use the tools of your trade to keep calm hey Jimmy:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, northern boro said:

At this stage last season under Pulis we had 10 points and scored 8 goals plus another 4 goals in the cup

Just saying

How did we have 10 points after 3 league games NB?

• Haha 1