oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackburn (A) 0-1

57 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

If Fry is stil out and Coulson too, I would go for this set up!

Dijk, Ayala, Friend, Bola (the young lads will come good with more game time)

McNair, Howson, Wing 

Johnson, Britt, Fletcher

Bench: Shotton, Browne, Tav, Pears, Saville, Walker and Clayton

What happened to Apples? Thought he came out of the Crewe game with a lot of credit!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi very long time reader, and I usually love reading what people have got to say but do people really think we are relegation candidates if we don’t win our next match. I know it has not been the grea

Saturday 17th August 2019 - 3pm KO - Ewood Park Preview: Both sides come into this fixture following home league cup fixtures against lower league opposition - Blackburn oversaw a battling O

Ok far too many members have now been made aware that in the opinion of Riverside Dreamer moderating action by Boro_Unger was unfair and uncalled for and some members were siding with his views.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Foogle said:

What happened to Apples? Thought he came out of the Crewe game with a lot of credit!

Looks like I have gone for a 10 man line up ? 

Ofc Gandolph is keeping (his place) 

How do you like them apples? 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Rudy Gestede is a doubt for Saturday with 'bilateral hamstring tightness'

No worries we have a spare traffic cone ready to take his place....

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, northern boro said:

I wonder if bilateral means that both parties have decided he shouldn't play? ?  Like if there was a club interested in signing him for example ?

6 hours ago, northern boro said:

Either we're sitting him forever and this is a convenient excuse, or he's managed to injure himself again in his first start in ages.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Either we're sitting him forever and this is a convenient excuse, or he's managed to injure himself again in his first start in ages.

I expect he's actually injured, he seems to pick up an injury every time he plays.

• Like 1

If we don't get a result here, big relegation battle for us this season boys. We don't have the quality, cant keep blaming officials and having an unproven manager is not a great mix. He can talk but he needs to start showing us. Gestede's contract needs to be terminated and removed from the club. The fact that they start him is very worrying to me. Anyway very interesting match tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, Brunners said:

Said it before if he is so injury prone why take the chance and just retire him on medical grounds?

Surely it is either a lame excuse or the man really is not up to being a footballer anymore

31 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Said it before if he is so injury prone why take the chance and just retire him on medical grounds?

Surely it is either a lame excuse or the man really is not up to being a footballer anymore

What do you mean? anymore

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

You sound like a very ruthless racehorse owner! ???

Was just about to say this, I'm fairly certain a club can't forcibly retire a player ?