• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,    I am the poster that made the comments in the OP I used to run a massive teesside based music forum (over 10k members and massive traffic), and currently run a few large subreddits so

Came here a few weeks ago because transfer rumours with basis kept being posted on FMTTM with oneBoro as the source. I'm sure my mentioning the site on FMTTM has brought over new members too. I'v

DS - I was a daily visitor to FMTTM for many years. I owed a personal debt of gratitude to their Rob, and stayed long after the lack of mobile support and posters 'playing the man not the ball' became

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

So why comment at all?

Because someone mentioned it? Just stating that I heard something about it, but that I'm not going to betray the trust in which it was told as its not my place to do so, if its not in the minutes its down to the members of the forum and the applicants to discuss. Outside of 'issue' my understanding is that the membership was supported despite that, so I can only assume that the form was either accidentally or purposefully not submitted. I would assume also that the OneBoro rep was advised of the process, but don't know if it was their responsibility to do it or just to represent at the forum 🤷‍♂️

That seems to me that you are levelling an accusation that either the Oneboro representative (Jen - Red Rocket) or the Oneboro Mods decided to pretend that we were interested in becoming members and decided not to bother?

I don’t buy that at all. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I haven't read them in a bit but my understanding from the minutes of the meeting Jen attended was that the forum would reconvene privately to discuss new members, i.e. any further process we need to go through to join would be discussed and then sent across to us after.

Which would tell me that Jen would not be aware of any application process based on the meeting she attended. There are also a multitude of reasons as to why this process could have slowed down, remember mods don't do this as a job, it's voluntary. And this is all conjecture, none of us were there.

However, it would be nice to have some input from the mods on this, though, it's surely not a contentious subject for them to discuss and update us on?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I haven't read them in a bit but my understanding from the minutes of the meeting Jen attended was that the forum would reconvene privately to discuss new members, i.e. any further process we need to go through to join would be discussed and then sent across to us after.

Which would tell me that Jen would not be aware of any application process based on the meeting she attended. There are also a multitude of reasons as to why this process could have slowed down, remember mods don't do this as a job, it's voluntary. And this is all conjecture, none of us were there.

However, it would be nice to have some input from the mods on this, though, it's surely not a contentious subject for them to discuss and update us on?

Agree @wilsoncgp it would be nice to get an update from the mods on this.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:44 PM, AndyD13 said:

The fmttm board fell down yesterday during the game, which is a regular occurrence and instead of addressing this issue they just deleted threads complaining about it! 🤣

It’s because people kept mentioning here, Rob won’t want anyone knowing there’s a functioning alternative anytime it goes down, which is regularly. I know Rob has been exploring solutions as he’s asked me a few questions about technology but this is stuff that should be sorted out in a weekend not paralysis by analysis and Committee, which Seems fmttm is always hounded by their weird ownership structure. 

he needs to strike out on his own but can only assume he is tied into fansonline  

But still no word from the mods or admin as to whether we applied or not, forgot the forms or not, or a private decision was taken, it’s not a big issue to folk but the deliberate silence on this issue from the parties that know is telling.

No conspiracy (to my knowledge 👀), we attended the first meeting we were able to, and following on from that were asked to submit an application. However, due to work and life commitments the application form has yet to be submitted 

53 minutes ago, Naisby said:

But still no word from the mods or admin as to whether we applied or not, forgot the forms or not, or a private decision was taken, it’s not a big issue to folk but the deliberate silence on this issue from the parties that know is telling.

What did you think was going on?