oneBoro Forum

MFC Fans Forums

On 12/5/2019 at 11:05 AM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So basically we picked someone to represent us who wasn't suitable for the role.

Not having a dig at Jen, I know full well how much real life can get in the way of other stuff.

Any chance we could elect someone else? Or are we just not bothered at this point?

Doesn't really have anything to do with Jen, it wasn't her job to do the application form alone, that was just an all round lack of time from all of us.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,    I am the poster that made the comments in the OP I used to run a massive teesside based music forum (over 10k members and massive traffic), and currently run a few large subreddits so

Came here a few weeks ago because transfer rumours with basis kept being posted on FMTTM with oneBoro as the source. I'm sure my mentioning the site on FMTTM has brought over new members too. I'v

DS - I was a daily visitor to FMTTM for many years. I owed a personal debt of gratitude to their Rob, and stayed long after the lack of mobile support and posters 'playing the man not the ball' became

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Doesn't really have anything to do with Jen, it wasn't her job to do the application form alone, that was just an all round lack of time from all of us.

^^^^^^^

Like a criminal returning to the scene of a crime, we now know who is responsible for what must be the darkest episode in Oneboro's history.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

^^^^^^^

Like a criminal returning to the scene of a crime, we now know who is responsible for what must be the darkest episode in Oneboro's history.

csi miami GIF