• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got 3 points, that's far more positive than anything else we've done this season. I said before the game I'd take a scrappy win and I'm delighted we did just that in the end. May not have crossed y

That's not a happy face.. That's just Karanka yelling at Downing very angrily, while Leo is calling for the stewards to come and get Aitor! ?

First win of the season, first clean sheet of the season and more importantly first win on a match day thread I've done, the curse is lifted! 

Posted Images

A good number of fans have been waiting for/actively wanting him to fail from the moment he was appointed, whatever the circumstances.

I don't think his job is even slightly at risk tonight, but the pressure from the fanbase is going to get very intense if we don't win.

• Like 4

A lot of the pre/early season optimism seems to have fizzled out a bit. We need to see some more of the high pressing, nice football from the brentford (1st half) & Luton games to bring it back.

Any changes to the team that lost against Blackburn? Shotton should only be playing in RB. If dijksteel is fit, I'd bench shotton. I'd swap him for friend at CB.

Whats the most annoying thing you've ever been bitten by? 

A hamster. Man they've got sharp teeth. Bled for ages and I've still got the scar 20 years later...

What will the score be? 

2-0 Boro. Browne and britt

Is promotion still the goal this season? 

Always.

Is there any chance that we're relegated this season?

Nope........... or is there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? No. There isn't. 

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

A good number of fans have been waiting for/actively wanting him to fail from the moment he was appointed, whatever the circumstances.

I don't think his job is even slightly at risk tonight, but the pressure from the fanbase is going to get very intense if we don't win.

I mean he himself acknowledged at his appointment he knows BECAUSE of who he is he'll get less patience than others and he said, this was before a winless start, if he struggled at the start he knew 'it' would come.

There's a middle ground between endless patience and treating Middlesbrough football club like it's a skint non league football club it's not a tinpot 'Mowbray era' squad it's essentially the same core Pulis was tasked with taking to the Prem. Our wage bill's top 8 in the league that's my starting point for expectations all the 'philosophy and principles' stuff is great but he needs alot of home wins this season to keep things in check and that's why games like Wigan at home are bigger than games vs West Brom and Fulham.

I think we'll win tonight hopefully convincingly probably narrowly I'll go 2 1 Boro.

4 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Dijksteel dropped after one game, that will give him no end of confidence

And this time even you can’t blame Pulis..... ?

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Dijksteel dropped after one game, that will give him no end of confidence

Yea daft move for me. If we are signing young lower league players we need to give them a decent chance. Think Howson may be undroppable as far as Woodgate is concerned though.