oneBoro Forum

Boro V Wigan 1-0 (Assombalonga)

1 hour ago, BerlinFan said:

Thanks very much. Did you just assume my gender and yes you are correct I live and work in Germany at the moment, I am a trauma surgeon. I hope that we get our first 3 points of the season and are able to get a decent run in so we can dream of premiership days once more. Its a shame Woodgate didnt get chance to bring in some decent players so this puts a lot more emphasis on his tactics and man management skills, I hope it doesn't all go wrong for him. 

I activate the new users onto the forum and did see your name and email address so unless you are a guy calling yourself by a female name then I presumed that you were indeed female (if that is what you choose to identify yourself with of course).

Are you from the UK originally and if so from the Middlesbrough area?

Wow Doctors and Dentists as forum members just goes to show how sport is a great leveller.  

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got 3 points, that's far more positive than anything else we've done this season. I said before the game I'd take a scrappy win and I'm delighted we did just that in the end. May not have crossed y

That's not a happy face.. That's just Karanka yelling at Downing very angrily, while Leo is calling for the stewards to come and get Aitor! ?

First win of the season, first clean sheet of the season and more importantly first win on a match day thread I've done, the curse is lifted! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PsychFur said:

Friend's return to fitness didn't last long.

He was fantastic on Saturday, IMO our best player. Some of the 50/50's he went in for were properly full blooded. He'll be a real miss.. Bola and Shotton on the left sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Pity about Fry though he did mention 10 days maybe he will be included this coming Saturday.

Woodgate has to put the best squad out with the view of winning so no surprises there for me.

Ra ra ra go Adam!!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Pity about Fry though he did mention 10 days maybe he will be included this coming Saturday.

Woodgate has to put the best squad out with the view of winning so no surprises there for me.

Ra ra ra go Adam!!!!!!! 

He only played his first 60 minutes on Friday night so I'm not surprised this has come a bit too soon for him.

4 minutes ago, SouthWest Boro said:

I just hope Shotton remembers he didn't join Wigan and he nets the winner for Boro!

Well Teddy is going to be watching him and will be ecstatic if that were the case and any other time as well apart from own goals.

Ra,ra,ra Goooooooooooooooooooo Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well Teddy is going to be watching him and will be ecstatic if that were the case and any other time as well apart from own goals.

Ra,ra,ra Goooooooooooooooooooo Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton to get the winner Alan. I want a DS heart when it happens ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Would imagine so as a lot of other members have used heir credit cards to pay for overseas VPN.

BerlinFan if she is still on may be able to advise you if she is watching the game

I’m in Belgium and watching the game via the official site.