• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got 3 points, that's far more positive than anything else we've done this season. I said before the game I'd take a scrappy win and I'm delighted we did just that in the end. May not have crossed y

That's not a happy face.. That's just Karanka yelling at Downing very angrily, while Leo is calling for the stewards to come and get Aitor! ?

First win of the season, first clean sheet of the season and more importantly first win on a match day thread I've done, the curse is lifted! 

Posted Images

We look very poor at the back, loads of passes either underhit or overhit. Going forward we look like we are struggling for any ideas. 

Not currently seeing this go well for us tonight. Hoping we get some inspiration from somewhere though. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I don’t know what they are doing in training but it’s certainly not passing. We look like a really really poor team. 

Probably because we don't have enough players to practise eleven a side

2 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Commentators aren’t too kind to us here, calling us desperate 15minutes in with our passing 

They are actually being kind because we are really poor. Wigan by far the best team. We look like Sunderland of two years ago.