oneBoro Forum

Boro V Wigan 1-0 (Assombalonga)

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

@Changing Times Keep posting mate, football is a game based entirely on opinions. So to have more people with differing opinions the better. 

Thanks but nah I can't be bothered any longer.  It's been enjoyable chatting to you all so cheers and take care ?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got 3 points, that's far more positive than anything else we've done this season. I said before the game I'd take a scrappy win and I'm delighted we did just that in the end. May not have crossed y

That's not a happy face.. That's just Karanka yelling at Downing very angrily, while Leo is calling for the stewards to come and get Aitor! ?

First win of the season, first clean sheet of the season and more importantly first win on a match day thread I've done, the curse is lifted! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Thanks but nah I can't be bothered any longer.  It's been enjoyable chatting to you all so cheers and take care ?

You do you mate, I appreciate your posts even if I rarely agree with them and you’d be a loss to the forum.

If there’s one thing I would say is it’s not what you say, it’s the way you say it.

1 minute ago, Will said:

You do you mate, I appreciate your posts even if I rarely agree with them and you’d be a loss to the forum.

If there’s one thing I would say is it’s not what you say, it’s the way you say it.

This.

@Changing Times nobody wants to see you go, so I'll hope you reconsider.

36 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

• Haha 1

CT.......As one of the more erudite posters, you would be missed if you do leave, and that applies to a few others, you take the trouble to explain your views and you obviously care, take a break if you must, but try and hang on for a while...if you still feel the same in a few days then so be it ....at least you've given it due consideration

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

In that case...does he do the full James Brown routine with the cape and soulful music............. 

Not sure but now we have gifs, who knows.

I join the choir singing: It's not what you say, but how you say it. It is possible to show one's own view without everyone else has to see, that their views are not right.

But some post and views from your side are actually really good and spot on ... 

I figure I am on your list of arseholes ?  But that's alright .. We had some good arguments once in a while. I just don't think that all people understand all the sarcasm and the few situations, where being right is so very important, that every pedantric little stone must be turned...   

Are you btw alright, CT? You normally never snap and tend to name calling ?

Cheers

• Like 1