oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 1-1 (McNair)

19 minutes ago, pikerman said:

Why did we spend so much time and two and a half million quid chasing Dijksteel if he doesn't suit Woodgates tactical plan, very strange

He failed a fitness test before the match. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Millwall (H) *Crash* *Bang* *Whallop* Woody has burst through his first hurdle with a thoroughly convincing *cough* win against Wigan Athletic! Now can he crash through the

Bloody hell, I know Howson has an engine on him, but to cover both Right-back and centre mid!

Here is another angle of the first penalty appeal.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

No idea what Saville has done to get a start. Has been absolute tosh every time he's played this season/ pre season. Would rather Tav got a game.

Tav has done nothing to warrant a start either.

25 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

No idea what Saville has done to get a start. Has been absolute tosh every time he's played this season/ pre season. Would rather Tav got a game.

I imagine its in hope of that ex-factor. 

Also in fairness Tav has done nothing to suggest he warrants a start in midfield either. 

2 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Randolph was out there warming up to begin with but went in about 10 minutes ago...hope he’s fit and not tweaked something

Randolph always comes in earlier than the rest

2 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Randolph was out there warming up to begin with but went in about 10 minutes ago...hope he’s fit and not tweaked something

He never warms up till the end with everyone else.

Getting my first taste of live football this season. Unfortunately it’s only Weston-Super-Mare v Poole so will need you guys to be on the ball regarding updates for the Boro on here please ?

On the plus side of lower league football is they’re not as strict with their drinking rules ?

9A1A1349-1E1D-41A0-ADA9-90B67E4A501E.jpeg

• Like 1