oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 1-1 (McNair)

A point would be a good result against them. They are playing much better than last year. Still think our point away at Luton could prove to be a good result too - a lot of teams will drop points there.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Millwall (H) *Crash* *Bang* *Whallop* Woody has burst through his first hurdle with a thoroughly convincing *cough* win against Wigan Athletic! Now can he crash through the

Bloody hell, I know Howson has an engine on him, but to cover both Right-back and centre mid!

Here is another angle of the first penalty appeal.

Posted Images

Just now, Andyboro said:

I hope the ref steps on Lego ?

That’s a bit harsh, standing on Lego really really hurts. You should only wish that on the purely evil, not the purely incompetent. 

I feel our 5 ponts so far is very harsh to swallow because we have had so many margins against us, Britts penalty against Luton is ofc our own istake that we dont score. But then we have two goals dissalowed against Brentford that I cant see any wrong with, Blackburn gets a soft penalty, and now this game.....

Just now, Downsouth said:

Home form won one drawn one and lost one 4 points from 9, need this to improve sooner than later.

Disappointing final reslt

To be fair though, I think we're pretty unlucky not to have 9 from 9 at home, both the Brentford game and this game have been massively impacted by officiating.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We should have had THREE penalties. That is *** shocking refereeing.

Yes. Hopefully the players will be galvanised by the sense of injustice and it will serve us well next time. 

Perhaps better than missing pens and damaging confidence further.

Would have been happy with a point before kick off, so not complaining about the final score.

I’m much more concerned about our performance rather than the refereeing at the minute, I’m not being over dramatic but for long periods in these first 4/5 games we have genuinely looked like a bottom 3 side... 

• Like 1