• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Millwall (H) *Crash* *Bang* *Whallop* Woody has burst through his first hurdle with a thoroughly convincing *cough* win against Wigan Athletic! Now can he crash through the

Bloody hell, I know Howson has an engine on him, but to cover both Right-back and centre mid!

Here is another angle of the first penalty appeal.

Posted Images

If you'd asked me after 10 minutes I would have said we'd run out comfortable winners.

Ask me now - well, we're lucky to still be in the game, we're playing completely into Millwalls hands.

• Like 2

Fits and spurts again. Saville and Mcnair are not giving Clayton any out ball or the defence. Bola and Browne I think they are just adjusting to the level and ain't doing to great atm. Needs to change it up. But as Woody says the squad is thin and he has limited options. Howson has but some great crosses in and defiantly mom atm. What a save Randolph made too to keep us in it. Ref is dyer

• Like 1

Someone tell me where the change of philosophy is here, Woodgate has completely thrown out the high press and attacking philosophy. I haven’t seen us press at all since the Brentford game. Getting circles ran round us by Wigan and Millwall at home. I said I’d give Woodgate a chance but I can’t see one area where we have improved, just getting a lot worse. 

• Like 1

People jumping on Woody, he said he wants to do the high press and is trying to implement it, he said in his press conference it will take time....I still prefer what I'm seeing to Pulis ball and that's why this is my first home game in 2 years... 

Neymarv is coming on. 

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

People jumping on Woody, he said he wants to do the high press and is trying to implement it, he said in his press conference it will take time....I still prefer what I'm seeing to Pulis ball and that's why this is my first home game in 2 years... 

It should take time to perfect it, it’s not happening AT ALL now. He has done exactly the same mistake as Monk and moved away from the promise of attacking football that got him the job. These last 2 games are just as poor as any Tony pulis game I watched..

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

You could see at the start of this game we were doing it and we got away from it in the final 25-30 minutes or so for some reason, think with the pressure of the long balls Millwall are putting on us we just went into boot the ball away mode.