oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 1-1 (McNair)

3 hours ago, ThisIzLeon said:

Traveled all the way from Bognor Regis for this one with the misses, let’s hope the team put in the same effort!

I remember as a kid we did the opposite journey spending a week at Butlins, boy was it ever a long journey especially going by the old A1 and long before the M25 was even thought about

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Millwall (H) *Crash* *Bang* *Whallop* Woody has burst through his first hurdle with a thoroughly convincing *cough* win against Wigan Athletic! Now can he crash through the

Bloody hell, I know Howson has an engine on him, but to cover both Right-back and centre mid!

Here is another angle of the first penalty appeal.

Posted Images

I do hope the Luton game wasn't just a one off in terms of exciting football. I don't want to watch a season full of Wigan games at home...

I think we'll have enough to win this one. 2-0 with Britt and Johnson scoring

Blooming hot in Middlesbrough at the minute! They'll be sweating buckets out there today.

Was dropping Dijksteel harsh?

A little, but Howson did a good job there v Wigan. I'd probably stick with Howson

What’s the most impressive wall you’ve ever seen?

Wall-E. Great film.

Will Millwall’s direct style make us come unstuck?

I think Ayala will eat their long balls for breakfast.

Would you make any changes?

My shirt. Already sporting some mighty fine sweat patches... Oh, you mean to the Boro team? No. Leave as is.

Score predictions?

I already told you. Can't you read?

• Haha 1

Wing getting a sit is fair enough. See what sav does today, browne needs to just be a little calmer than Tuesday night. 

Fry on the bench, hopefully we arent far from shotton never stepping on the field again.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dijksteel must be injured, I can't imagine Woody would drop him from the squad completely.

Good to see Fry on the bench, not so sure about the decision to drop Wing though.

People are right wing has only been operating at about 70% of what he can do so giving him a rest might do him good. 

Plus we can hope the ex team factor means sav has a 10/10 game today!

• Like 3