oneBoro Forum

Assombalonga the main man

19 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

NegrEdo would have scored 😀

Britass is a National League player compared to Negredo.

Could you imagine Negredo and Ravenelli, you could take on the world with those two together. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't have a soft spot for him.  I wasn't convinced when we bought him unlike most on here and I rated Bamford as the better player as I also said repeatedly on the forum, preferring to keep him and

Yes, horribly, in my opinion!  He's not a complete footballer (which is why he's still a championship player) but I would argue we haven't had a goalscorer as good as him in a decade or so. 

Bamford is clearly the better of the 2 it’s not and never has been up for debate for me.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Britass is a National League player compared to Negredo.

Could you imagine Negredo and Ravenelli, you could take on the world with those two together. 😊

Well that really cheers me up MM. Negredo and Ravenelli, two strikers who got us relegated in their first seasons. Makes Britt look like a world beater 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Well that really cheers me up MM. Negredo and Ravenelli, two strikers who got us relegated in their first seasons. Makes Britt look like a world beater 😂

🤣🤣 Hey don't knock the old White Feather  Blanco I won over £450 on him scoring over 30 goals from my local bookie.The silly bugger let me add cup games as well that season  think he ended up with 33 in total.

We may have got relegated but boy was the football good at times and Negredo now what can you say about that fella they should have nicknamed him the Lone Ranger the only thing missing from his kit was the mask. 😄

• Haha 1
On 10/21/2019 at 2:17 PM, SmogDane said:

Oh there you are .. I was wondering where you had been, cause I have been missing your top notch sarcastic comments ❤️

Take what was an obvious joke as it was intended you big sourpuss

47 minutes ago, Will said:

Take what was an obvious joke as it was intended you big sourpuss

I can recommend an emoji crash course for dummies to get your jokes to seem like jokes then, Sir! 😀

35 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I can recommend an emoji crash course for dummies to get your jokes to seem like jokes then, Sir! 😀

Everyone else seemed to understand...

• Like 1

got a barrage of hate during the transfer window for saying britt was overrated and that id happily have taken 10-15 mil if the offer came. 

every sayed it was pulis's negative tactics that meant britt wasnt scoring. 

wonder how many of those people have changed their minds now?  

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Any of the Britt haters notice the clear pull on his shirt inside the box in the last few minutes? 

No? I thought not..... 

Of course, should have been a penna, but you play to the whistle.....he should have lobbed the onrushing keeper, rather than just try and blast it through the defender and GK. The ball  was waist high and begging to be lifted over the onrushing GK. It was on his right foot, and the ball had no pace, so easy to judge.

1 minute ago, BoroMart said:

Of course, should have been a penna, but you play to the whistle.....he should have lobbed the onrushing keeper, rather than just try and blast it through the defender and GK. The ball  was waist high and begging to be lifted over the onrushing GK. It was on his right foot, and the ball had no pace, so easy to judge.

Of course. The clear foul on Britt was all his fault..... 👍

Just now, Blanco said:

Of course. The clear foul on Britt was all his fault..... 👍

no mate, but you have to play to the whistle. Strikers get fouled all the time and still manage to finish it, it goes with the territory. The ref should have given a penalty (just don't let Brit take it!) but you shouldn't need to wait for the ref to give it, finish it, lift it over them, it's such an easy and obvious finish.

• Like 1
Just now, BoroMart said:

no mate, but you have to play to the whistle. Strikers get fouled all the time and still manage to finish it, it goes with the territory. The ref should have given a penalty (just don't let Brit take it!) but you shouldn't need to wait for the ref to give it, finish it, lift it over them, it's such an easy and obvious finish.

The foul stopped him from being able to get a clean finish on it though, it pulled him off balance for just one extra step which allowed the defender in to close down. Unless you're asking him to genuinely lift a waist high ball that he's running onto with a defender close to him - which is a harder skill than you are describing it as.