Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Blanco

Assombalonga the main man

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

NegrEdo would have scored 😀

Britass is a National League player compared to Negredo.

Could you imagine Negredo and Ravenelli, you could take on the world with those two together. 😊

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Britass is a National League player compared to Negredo.

Could you imagine Negredo and Ravenelli, you could take on the world with those two together. 😊

Well that really cheers me up MM. Negredo and Ravenelli, two strikers who got us relegated in their first seasons. Makes Britt look like a world beater 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Well that really cheers me up MM. Negredo and Ravenelli, two strikers who got us relegated in their first seasons. Makes Britt look like a world beater 😂

🤣🤣 Hey don't knock the old White Feather  Blanco I won over £450 on him scoring over 30 goals from my local bookie.The silly bugger let me add cup games as well that season  think he ended up with 33 in total.

We may have got relegated but boy was the football good at times and Negredo now what can you say about that fella they should have nicknamed him the Lone Ranger the only thing missing from his kit was the mask. 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 2:17 PM, SmogDane said:

Oh there you are .. I was wondering where you had been, cause I have been missing your top notch sarcastic comments ❤️

Take what was an obvious joke as it was intended you big sourpuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Will said:

Take what was an obvious joke as it was intended you big sourpuss

I can recommend an emoji crash course for dummies to get your jokes to seem like jokes then, Sir! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I can recommend an emoji crash course for dummies to get your jokes to seem like jokes then, Sir! 😀

Everyone else seemed to understand...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too slow to take his chance again tonight, should have lobbed it over the onrushing keeper......but at least he left Fletcher to the embarrassing miss 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got a barrage of hate during the transfer window for saying britt was overrated and that id happily have taken 10-15 mil if the offer came. 

every sayed it was pulis's negative tactics that meant britt wasnt scoring. 

wonder how many of those people have changed their minds now?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of the Britt haters notice the clear pull on his shirt inside the box in the last few minutes? 
 

No? I thought not..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Any of the Britt haters notice the clear pull on his shirt inside the box in the last few minutes? 
 

No? I thought not..... 

Of course, should have been a penna, but you play to the whistle.....he should have lobbed the onrushing keeper, rather than just try and blast it through the defender and GK. The ball  was waist high and begging to be lifted over the onrushing GK. It was on his right foot, and the ball had no pace, so easy to judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoroMart said:

Of course, should have been a penna, but you play to the whistle.....he should have lobbed the onrushing keeper, rather than just try and blast it through the defender and GK. The ball  was waist high and begging to be lifted over the onrushing GK. It was on his right foot, and the ball had no pace, so easy to judge.

Of course. The clear foul on Britt was all his fault..... 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blanco said:

Of course. The clear foul on Britt was all his fault..... 👍

no mate, but you have to play to the whistle. Strikers get fouled all the time and still manage to finish it, it goes with the territory. The ref should have given a penalty (just don't let Brit take it!) but you shouldn't need to wait for the ref to give it, finish it, lift it over them, it's such an easy and obvious finish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoroMart said:

no mate, but you have to play to the whistle. Strikers get fouled all the time and still manage to finish it, it goes with the territory. The ref should have given a penalty (just don't let Brit take it!) but you shouldn't need to wait for the ref to give it, finish it, lift it over them, it's such an easy and obvious finish.

The foul stopped him from being able to get a clean finish on it though, it pulled him off balance for just one extra step which allowed the defender in to close down. Unless you're asking him to genuinely lift a waist high ball that he's running onto with a defender close to him - which is a harder skill than you are describing it as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Latest Posts

    • Hi all, just after a bit of help. I'm trying to reset my laptop. It is a fair few years old now and has been through the ringer, a fair few times it has hit the wall and I have managed to fix it by myself, but this one seems beyond my capabilities.  This issue has been going on a while but I'm only just getting round to it since I finally have some free time. When I turn my laptop on, It makes the noise as if it is loading, but I just get a black screen (it is still backlit but nothing ever appears). I have tried the Novo one button reset, which actually brought up a screen for the first time in lord knows how long.  However, no matter what option I choose, it then goes back to a black screen.    Anybody with any ideas at all on how to fix it or what's wrong? I was using it as a media server for Plex before it left so there were a lot of files on there that may have corrupted if that helps diagnose it at all?   Thanks in advance
    • Gazette seem to be suggesting club and JW want him to stay given his influence around the place. I should have added the above post was not my own prediction of who will stay or go but more what Gazette are seemingly suggesting. 
    • The police struggle with their duties during a short spike in crime on a regular day. That, along with the government's long desire to portray the changing face of crime and how we increasingly need to change to fight more digital crime, is going to be a factor in how many coppers we have on the streets to enforce these things. The government has now been forced to accept that enforcement may be needed to keep people indoors, which goes drastically against their ideal distribution of officers. Going significantly against their ideal setup is becoming quite a theme during this pandemic. As I said earlier, this doesn't mean higher levels of lockdown are on the way, what it may mean is that higher levels of enforcement will be dispatched in order to enforce the current lockdown procedures.
    • Why would we want Friend to stay, He was a brilliant player, now he cannot play three games on the spin. 
    • Just catching up on some Gazette articles and it seems picture with the out of contract players is become a bit clearer if Gazette are to be believed Set to stay: Howson & Friend Club want to stay: Ayala Set to leave: Shotton Clayton Johnson & Rudy I think Ayala staying really is 50/50 at moment.
×
×
  • Create New...