oneBoro Forum

Power returns to Netflix tomorrow - 6th & final season, although 50 Cent has said the spinoff will air 48 hours after the show's finale. The first episode has aired already via the mobile app but starts properly tomorrow. 

image.png.a78e2a1d168d90c55d884b07b0252c28.png

Well worth checking out if you haven't watched it, and if you do like it, Amazon Prime has a great show called The Startup with Martin Freeman. 

On 8/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, AsheAshe said:

Power returns to Netflix tomorrow - 6th & final season, although 50 Cent has said the spinoff will air 48 hours after the show's finale. The first episode has aired already via the mobile app but starts properly tomorrow. 

image.png.a78e2a1d168d90c55d884b07b0252c28.png

Well worth checking out if you haven't watched it, and if you do like it, Amazon Prime has a great show called The Startup with Martin Freeman. 

I know nothing of this but love a good Netflix series what’s the general synopsis? 

On 8/29/2019 at 2:46 PM, Uwe said:

I know nothing of this but love a good Netflix series what’s the general synopsis? 

I don’t think Netflix make it per se, or at least not on their own. It airs on starz in the USA so plenty of boobies, violence and bad language. It’s a pretty good show although I think it’s ending at the right time rather than dragging out another season. 

Its about inner workings of a crime gang and their cat and mouse game with the law, their suppliers and each other.