oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bristol City (A) 2-2 (Moore (og) Assombalonga)

I foresee a hammering coming our way. Reckon BC will beat us 3-0.

I had hoped for 4 points from Millwall and Bristol City so I suppose we are going to have to do it the hard way. I see this game as being a real test, not just in playing terms but of Woodgate's bravery. This has the potential for us to get a bit of a spanking. If we are going to set up higher up the pitch I could see us going 3 at the back with Fry now fit. I would imagine the wingbacks being Howson and Bola if Dijksteel isnt fit. Midfield 3 of Wing, Clayton and Mcnair, with Britt and Fletcher up top. I suppose the obvious problem will be the front 2 not being able to hold the ball up and us giving possession away cheaply, but they would then have to try and play through us.

Hoping for a 1-0.

Randz

Dijksteel(if fit)/Shotton Fry Ayala Bola

Claytz

McNair Wing

Browne Assombalonga Johnson

Scrape a 2-1 win. A poor refereeing decision going in out favour for a change.

Has to happen sometime, doesn't it?

Not sure Browne has done enough to be picked again so soon, never mind replacing Fletcher.

Randolph

Djik(Howson) Ayala Fry Coulson (Bola)

Clayton

McNair Howson (Wing)

Marvin Britt Fletcher

• Like 1

Very amusing now that it works BU.

Now for Boro to bash Bristol 

• Thanks 1

Would definitely look at playing 5 at the back for away games atm. 

Randz

Shotton Ayala   Fry

Djiksteel                                     Bola

Howson McNair Wing

Britt     Fletcher

If we go with the usual formation can see us getting a hiding. 

I think at best a draw but I can see us going down by two to three goals. It’s a test before we play the bigger teams and with Leeds 8 pts in front already it could get ugly before it gets better. 

Posted (edited)

We'll be lucky to get a point from this one I reckon.

2-0 to BC and the premature bedwetting from the usual outlets to continue. God I hate BBC Tees.

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar

I hope I'm wrong but I think they'll thrash us

Hopefully watching in the pub with my Bristol mate. Not looking forward to it!! ??

Think we'll get beat here. I hope we can get a goal 3-1 loss.

Gosh the post count is very low compared to recent m/d threads has our bubble burst I wonder?

We normally play well at Bristol and we have to get an away win at some point so why not Saturday?

0-1 to Boro

anything better than a 3-0 defeat would be a bonus for this game