oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City (A) 2-2 (Moore (og) Assombalonga)

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and welcome to the first audio match day thread of the season. Please see the attached mp3 file for the opening post (as long as it works...)   ttsMP3.com_VoiceText_2019-8-26_12_

???

Harsh to be losing but you can't give away free headers like that, poor, poor defending. Really enjoyed a lot of our play today, think pretty much everyone going forward has been great.

Posted Images

Worried about that defence. Two full backs who look pretty devoid of confidence, a returning Fry (again quite a quiet player) and Shotton. Rest of the team looks fine to me. Just the defence without Ayala, he is our rock, we will definitely miss him in both boxes for headers.

do they have any big lads?

A back four that has never played today isn't what we need away at Bristol C... Shotton is so bad that I would rather sacrifice McNair from the midfield and play him in defence. This season Shotton has given up at least one major goalscoring chance per game... complete liability at centre half. 

Lets hope the effort and attitude are spot on and we can spring a suckerpunch or two on them going forward!

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Worried about that defence. Two full backs who look pretty devoid of confidence, a returning Fry (again quite a quiet player) and Shotton. Rest of the team looks fine to me. Just the defence without Ayala, he is our rock, we will definitely miss him in both boxes for headers.

Baker is around 190?

2 minutes ago, ladyspite said:
6 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Baker is around 190?

That makes no sense ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Feet and inches please ???

Ok apologies but I’m in Berlin airport which my flight is delayed which means two things 

a) I’ll miss the match on tele 

and

2) I will spend a lot longer in the lounge with free G&T than anticipated so sorry for what I may post ?

Nice see Fry as captain - Hopefully 1 of many occasions this season to build confidence and put more £ on his head!

I really really worry about that defence though against a very offensive Bristol City team.

Just now, Old Codger said:

Uwe.....6 foot = 180cm......every 10 cm above = 2.5 inches.....gets close enough to give rough idea..... 

Cheer OC ?

i was being slightly facetious (read my airport post for context) but being a solid 175cm anything else seems excessive ?