oneBoro Forum

Life during the International Break

We all hate disruption to a degree in our normal routine and let's be honest the IB does just that because there is no Boro for two weeks especially when it is the football season.

So what do you do during this period of either forcing yourself to follow league 1 and 2 games and results, or forcing yourself to watch whatever International game is on the box as a replacement?

Some may take advantage of additional free time so do any of you have a task, trip or time to do something you have put back on doing?

We often see the comments about the IB giving the team the opportunity to do more training on aspects and time for injured players to return and get up to speed and well though we might be used to it does not mean we have to like it.

So are you looking forward to the International Break?  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is your real name James Bond? Have you ever been in the UK? Double O three and a half ?

You would want to see the NFL thread Ash it would numb your brain. It and the cricket stuff would save the NHS billions on opiates. The poor drug dealers wouldn’t make a penny if this stuff was made p

I get in to the international fixtures, I follow all the British teams' results and watch the ones I can. That and the 4th test of the Ashes.

I’m going on a 4 week international break. As I’m of to Turkmenistan ?? on Sunday for a month. They are ranked alongside North Korea in terms of human rights and the whole of their internet is either blocked or heavily monitored fun times ?

• Wow 1
14 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I’m going on a 4 week international break. As I’m of to Turkmenistan ?? on Sunday for a month. They are ranked alongside North Korea in terms of human rights and the whole of their internet is either blocked or heavily monitored fun times ?

Is your real name James Bond? Have you ever been in the UK? Double O three and a half ?

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Blanco said:
29 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I was in the UK for about 5 days a week or so ago. Before that it was Easter for a long weekend. Also 007 wishes he was me ?

But I’m back in The UK ?? in November and for good this time ?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I was in the UK for about 5 days a week or so ago. Before that it was Easter for a long weekend. Also 007 wishes he was me ?

But I’m back in The UK ?? in November and for good this time ?

But for real what do you do that has you travel so much?

23 minutes ago, Brunners said:

But for real what do you do that has you travel so much?

I’m in the military, currently posted over in the Czech Republic ?? as part of a tri service (Army, Royal Marines & RAF) British Military Advisory Training Team (BMATT)   Our role is to travel to countries around Eastern  Europe and Western Asia training their own forces in British tactics and leadership qualities. 

21yrs in the forces and this is by far the best job I’ve had 

(You can google BMATT and have a look at the .gov webpage) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

We should spam the anything but football thread with NFL next weekend ?  (or maybe have a seperate thread)

I'd support a separate thread.. At least there'd be at least 3 of us on there

• Like 1