oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

This is for those of us who follow the NFL!

Join in by telling us which team you support! 

I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15 years or so ? 

Join in, lads

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 3
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

I am a buffalo Bills fan. Fell in love with them over a decade ago somehow, they weren't even very good then.

Very excited for this season, especially with Josh Allen, the sexiest man in shorts.

• Like 2

I’m a Panthers man myself as have some family there. Was fairly into it 2013-2017 but my interest has waned last couple years. Might start watching it more this year. My brother is really into it. He probably knows more about the Bucaneers (his team)/NFL than the boro/championship so I’m always kinda up to date with what’s going on through him. 

Edited by RealSlimSladeyy
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I’m a Panthers man myself as have some family there. Was fairly into it 2013-2017 but my interest has waned last couple years. Might start watching it more this year. My brother is really into it (he probably knows more about the Bucaneers (his team)/NFL than the boro/championship so I’m always kinda up to date with what’s going on through him. 

Your brother sounds like a reasonable man ? 

Must be fun for you two to watch the division Derbys ?

• Like 1

Big Steelers fan due to my parents living in Pittsburgh and me being born there. Going to be a weird year this year as we transition away from Le’veon Bell and Antonio Brown. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Will said:

Big Steelers fan due to my parents living in Pittsburgh and me being born there. Going to be a weird year this year as we transition away from Le’veon Bell and Antonio Brown. 

At least you ditched the Antonio brown circus. Think that was a great move.

50 minutes ago, Brunners said:

At least you ditched the Antonio brown circus. Think that was a great move.

It’s a great move in terms of attitudes and egos but he’s also the best WR in the NFL for the last 4 or 5 seasons. Smith Schuster looks great but was he profiting from teams doubling AB or is he legitimately that good? We’ll see this year.

I dont know a great amount about NFL i think recently I have began to grasp the rules which makes it easier to follow. The team I go for are the Packers although that is predominantly down to liking the colour green. I was hoping Wade would make the cut after a promising moments in the pre season though.

I'm more into the NHL though and watch a fair bit of that as you get free streams on betting sites. Plus I enjoy watching Billingham Stars which is a nice introduction to ice hockey for anyone fancying giving it a watch. My team there are the Philadelphia Flyers.

36 minutes ago, Will said:

It’s a great move in terms of attitudes and egos but he’s also the best WR in the NFL for the last 4 or 5 seasons. Smith Schuster looks great but was he profiting from teams doubling AB or is he legitimately that good? We’ll see this year.

Yes granted, but I suppose the argument is that ability worth all the drama in the dressing room? I'd argue probably not. I'll take the slightly less talented WR who has his head screwed on properly over AB every day.

16 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I dont know a great amount about NFL i think recently I have began to grasp the rules which makes it easier to follow. The team I go for are the Packers although that is predominantly down to liking the colour green. I was hoping Wade would make the cut after a promising moments in the pre season though.

I'm more into the NHL though and watch a fair bit of that as you get free streams on betting sites. Plus I enjoy watching Billingham Stars which is a nice introduction to ice hockey for anyone fancying giving it a watch. My team there are the Philadelphia Flyers.

He made the practice squad, so he basically now sits for a year and learns the ropes and goes again next year. If he can get even 1 season as an NFL running back that would be a huge success for him, especially at 28 already, typically RBs don't have a massive shelf life.

As for the NHL, don't worry, I follow that too ? and my local team are the Guildford Flames. My NHL team are the Vancouver Canucks.

Green Bay Packers, I work for a US corporation who's Head quarter's are near Green Bay, got a guided tour a few years back, 50 year waiting list for a season ticket, they get passed down within families so never become generally available.

Imagine that at Boro!

• Wow 1