oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

Here is a cool fact for you.

This season is the first season since 1996 that the Buffalo Bill's have not had a player with the surname Williams on the 53.

Luckily we signed Duke Williams to the practice squad so the streak can continue if we call him up!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

Taking this from another forum I use:

AFC North winners -
AFC South winners -
AFC East winners -
AFC West winners -
AFC Wildcards -
AFC Champion -
NFC North winners -
NFC South winners -
NFC East winners -
NFC West winners -
NFC Wildcards -
NFC Champion -
Super Bowl Champion -
Team that 'Earns' the #1 Overall Pick -
League MVP -
My Team -
Outlandish Prediction -

AFC North winners - Browns
AFC South winners - Texans (This was before BO'B went nuts over the weekend)
AFC East winners - Pats
AFC West winners - Chiefs
AFC wildcards - Steelers, Ravens
AFC Champion - Chiefs
NFC North winners - Vikings
NFC South winners - Saints
NFC East winners - Cowboys
NFC West winners - Rams
NFC wildcards - Packers, Eagles
NFC Champion - Saints
Super Bowl Champion - Chiefs
Team that 'Earns' the #1 Overall Pick - Giants
League MVP - Mahomes
My Team - Don’t have one
Outlandish Prediction - Raiders win more than they lose!

i,m an avid viewer of NFL . Back when i first started watching it around 1980 my teams were the Bengals and 49ers as i liked  Boomer and  Montana .  i still always look for thier results  first but  tbh theres about half a dozen teams  (Atlanta,,Tenessee,Seattle and New Orleans) i prefer more than others .  Strangely the only link through relations or friends i have over there is Boston and Toronto but maybe its because they ARE so successful i dont  like the Patriots which are the  nearest i think to Boston and Toronto i follow thier NHL side and have done since being lucky enough to go to a game when i was over there  many years ago.  ive been to Wembley  twice in the mid /late eighties to watch the showpiece pre season games .   ive got a pretty good understanding of the rules but i get lost and fairly confused with the way the draft system works  haha.   dont watch  Baseball though  as i cant get the real gist of that even though it seems simpler than NFL.  

i tried to follow it earler on this year when it was on Sky but  i just got lost in all the  stats and  positions that were  on screen  , my very basic  knowledge was  that i thought whoever finished lowest had first choice .   

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

Maybe it is just me, but the way they have treated Kaepernick has tainted the whole thing....some of our England team didn't sing the National Anthem....never got them kicked out of the League...

This year you can almost guarantee that some sportsman or minor celebrity will make a similar Kaepernick protest about Brexit/Johnson ?

11 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

i tried to follow it earler on this year when it was on Sky but  i just got lost in all the  stats and  positions that were  on screen  , my very basic  knowledge was  that i thought whoever finished lowest had first choice .   

That's the gist of it, yes.

54 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

As Brunners says, that's right. But teams get picks for rounds 1-7 and can trade up for a number of picks (E.g rounds 2+3) to get a teams round 1. It happens with all the player trades as well, I have no idea how they keep track of what they have! Hah. 

16 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This has got nothing to do with MFC. Why is it in the Boro forum considering a mod is actively posting in it?

Because this is the most commonly used forum. The chattybox and Music/tv/film threads have nothing to do with Boro either.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Because this is the most commonly used forum. The chattybox and Music/tv/film threads have nothing to do with Boro either.

Oh cool so can I make a thread about my favourite pizza toppings here, I trust it won't be moved?

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh cool so can I make a thread about my favourite pizza toppings here, I trust it won't be moved?

If we feel it's in the wrong place we'll discuss that internally and make a decision, much like we would with any thread, including this one.

For me, personally, as of this moment the other forums on this site aren't as visited as this one is; so threads elsewhere will get lost. I have hope that may change in the near future but as of right now I don't think it's really going to hurt you to just not click on the thread, is it?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

If we feel it's in the wrong place we'll discuss that internally and make a decision, much like we would with any thread, including this one.

For me, personally, as of this moment the other forums on this site aren't as visited as this one is; so threads elsewhere will get lost. I have hope that may change in the near future but as of right now I don't think it's really going to hurt you to just not click on the thread, is it?

It shows up in my unread threads list and I have to click on it otherwise it stays like that and I have terrible OCD.

Also plz ban Will for calling me a bellend, it hurt my feelings and wasn't called for.

• Like 1