Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Any good roster this season then? 

I am happy if Buccs go 8 and 8

The Bills roster is looking the deepest I've ever seen in the 10+ years of following the team. 

Hoping for a 10-6 this season but we shall see!

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

Not sure if anyone has been following the Antonio Brown saga but the man has stupided himself out of 30m dollars and is now jobless.

What a bizarre story that one has been.

The worst part is he’ll probably end up at the Pats and playing against the Steelers now ?

1 hour ago, Will said:

The worst part is he’ll probably end up at the Pats and playing against the Steelers now ?

people say this but I'm not 100% convinced, I think he's too much of a nut even for BB, they've had some difficult personalities in the past but this is next level.

Having said that, you never know with the Pats..

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

people say this but I'm not 100% convinced, I think he's too much of a nut even for BB, they've had some difficult personalities in the past but this is next level.

Having said that, you never know with the Pats..

Omg they actually did it..

11 hours ago, Brunners said:

Omg they actually did it..

Awful trade deal in the first place, still on the hook for $20 million + in cap space and now he plays for our biggest rivals ?

Congratulations on Super Bowl #7 Bill and Tom.

51 minutes ago, Will said:

Awful trade deal in the first place, still on the hook for $20 million + in cap space and now he plays for our biggest rivals ?

Congratulations on Super Bowl #7 Bill and Tom.

The big conspiracy is he was intentionally being a nutjob to get released because he knew the Pats would sign him. 

What's the odds he turns into a sane normal human being now and "buys into the patriot way"

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The big conspiracy is he was intentionally being a nutjob to get released because he knew the Pats would sign him. 

What's the odds he turns into a sane normal human being now and "buys into the patriot way"

100%.

No way the Steelers trade him direct to the Pats so he’s gone somewhere with full intention of getting himself removed. It’s all happened way too fast for me not to believe that.

55 minutes ago, Will said:

100%.

No way the Steelers trade him direct to the Pats so he’s gone somewhere with full intention of getting himself removed. It’s all happened way too fast for me not to believe that.

yeah the fact the Pats have an offer in for him literally hours after he's released and available to sign with a new team, before any other team even really has had a chance to digest the news and do their due diligence, suggests they knew it was coming. Pats wouldn't jump into a deal like that blind.

5 hours ago, BearSmog said:

I didn't have the Patriots in the Superbowl this year with the retirement of Gronkowski and the emergence of other teams. 

This signing changes things somewhat.. 

Gronk could be unretiring too...

• Wow 1

I am watching the Buccs v 49'ers game and former Bucc Alexander has been disqualified for tackling helmet against helmet .. He came flying head first, crazy stuff. Luckily Winston is ok after that helmet hit.

It's a good thing that the rules have been changed so every helmet first tackle is penalized!