oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

2 hours ago, Duvel said:

My team (Dolphins) look like the worst team ever to grace the NFL! ?

SQUISH THE FISH

But yeah, I think you may genuinely be the worst team to ever grace the NFL. I don't even remember the 0-16 Browns or Lions looking that bereft of ability.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:23 PM, Brunners said:

You must be happy the circus has moved on from Oakland.

Not exactly - Vegas is not a hard core sports town so moving from the unique city of Oakland may lose some of the attraction for a lot of folk who are hardly in a position to travel. I know other teams speak of 'Nation' but the Raiders truly are a big multi ethnic family of Blacks, Latino's, Whites and whatever else. If you wear the silver and black you are made welcome at the games and the pre-game atmosphere is special. Just can't see it transferring somehow. The stadium looks like it will be awesome though and its slightly easier to get to Vegas from the UK.

We'll see 

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not exactly - Vegas is not a hard core sports town so moving from the unique city of Oakland may lose some of the attraction for a lot of folk who are hardly in a position to travel. I know other teams speak of 'Nation' but the Raiders truly are a big multi ethnic family of Blacks, Latino's, Whites and whatever else. If you wear the silver and black you are made welcome at the games and the pre-game atmosphere is special. Just can't see it transferring somehow. The stadium looks like it will be awesome though and its slightly easier to get to Vegas from the UK.

We'll see 

Oh no, I wasn't talking about the relocation, that blows.

I was talking about Mr Big Chest.

Steelers trade a first rounder for Minkah Fitzpatrick, versatile defensive back who can play corner and free safety. Much needed help for our floundering defense. Also a ringing endorsement of Mason Rudolph as they could've easily kept that pick, tanked the season and picked up one of the very promising QB's in next years draft class, but that's not the way the Steelers do business (although neither is blockbuster trades generally)

I bet minkah Fitzpatrick is happy to be off that dumpster fire dolphins roster.

In Bill's news, we play a not great Bengals team this week and have a very real chance of going 3-0! 

Our defence is just outright scary.

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Now the IB is well and truly over could this thread be moved to somewhere a bit more appropriate? I'm sure the people who are actively posting in it will be intelligent enough to find it.

Well, maybe not Will ?

I think u need a pair of bigger shoes, mate! 

Does it really annoy you that much? 

You don't have to click on it .. It is possible to only click on topics, that YOU like

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Did you not read about my probable OCD?

Then talk to a nice doctor man about it... Your OCD is not a valid reason for being a pedantric ***

Have anice weekend ?