Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

American Football sucks. 

There, kept it on topic for you

If you actually ever gave it a legitimate chance I'm sure you'd fall in love too. There's so much strategy and nuance to the game that makes it incredibly exciting to watch.

Once you get your head around the fact that 60 minutes of game play can take up to 3 hours, then it's grand.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:54 PM, Brunners said:

SQUISH THE FISH

But yeah, I think you may genuinely be the worst team to ever grace the NFL. I don't even remember the 0-16 Browns or Lions looking that bereft of ability.

Thanks for the support, yeah its gonna be a grim season! 

It looks like a full on tank this season, even more so with the trade of Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers. Apparently the plan is to draft Tua Tagovailoa the quarter back from Alabama but we've also got 3 first round picks in next years draft, multiple picks in other rounds and ton of money available in free agency. 

If Miami had a history of drafting and recruiting well I'd be quite excited but it's the complete opposite. The whole tanking thing doesn't really feel right either. 

As a neutral I'm looking forward to Kansas vs Baltimore this week. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Thanks for the support, yeah its gonna be a grim season! 

It looks like a full on tank this season, even more so with the trade of Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers. Apparently the plan is to draft Tua Tagovailoa the quarter back from Alabama but we've also got 3 first round picks in next years draft, multiple picks in other rounds and ton of money available in free agency. 

If Miami had a history of drafting and recruiting well I'd be quite excited but it's the complete opposite. The whole tanking thing doesn't really feel right either. 

As a neutral I'm looking forward to Kansas vs Baltimore this week. 

Haha yeah, the concept of a tank is fine, if you can trust your team to recruit and draft well as you say. New front office in Miami though, isn't it? Or just new HC? 

34 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Haha yeah, the concept of a tank is fine, if you can trust your team to recruit and draft well as you say. New front office in Miami though, isn't it? Or just new HC? 

Chris Grier is in his first year as GM but he's been around the Miami scouting set up for a long time, I don't have much faith in him turning things round but time will tell i suppose. 

Brian Flores the head coach is in his first head coaching job so its hard to predict how good he's gonna be. He was the linebacker coach at the Patriots were he was apparently very highly thought of, saying that Belicheck has always been the brains behind their defence.

It's a bit like the Boro with the recruitment in Miami. ?

? nothing less than the egotistical arsewipe deserves. Gone from earning a guaranteed £30m to a guaranteed £9m to having earned just over £150,000 this season. Couldn’t happen to a nicer man.

10 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Can someone give a brief resumé? I know not the case...

Of Antonio Brown?

God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years.

1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes it public on twitter. Blames JuJu for the failed season.

2. Gets frostbite on his feet in Oakland. IN OAKLAND.

3. Throws a paddy when they make him change helmet in Oakland as his old one failed safety tests

4. Almost fighting his GM in Oakland. Literally tried to have a fist fight. Called his GM a 'cracker'. Kicked a football away and said "fine me for that". He got fined for that.

5. I believe he actually turned up to training camp for Oakland in a hot air balloon this year.

6. Wants out of Oakland. Makes it public on twitter, before ever even playing a snap for them - cut by Oakland & they voided $30m in guaranteed money.

7. sexual assault allegation 1

8. farting in doctors face allegation

9. sexual assault allegation part two

10. Sent a bunch of threatening group texts to the 2nd accuser including sending pics of the accusers kids & asking his friends to "investigate" her.

Has thrown furniture out of high rises.

90% of this has all happened in the last couple months - the sexual assault stuff is on going as we speak.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

I genuinely am amazed at how well Tomlin and the Steelers kept this stuff quiet. There's no way he hasn't been acting up like this in Pittsburgh previously but there was so little public knowledge about how nuts he was. It's actually incredible.