oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

NFL talk 19/20

Saw bits and pieces of the Buccs whilst I was watching the Bears defence dominate the Vikings, impressive stuff! 

Bills are the third best team in the entire conference and still only 2nd best in their division. I hate the Pats.

settling down ready for the game at Tottenham.   Me vs Smog Dane  supporter wise. tbh both teams are doing better than expected thus far.  Wasnt too confident without Cam this season but Allen has  filled in well and MacCaffrey has been immense  lately.  I Predict a high scoring  close game.   Panthers to nick it .

• Like 1

Just tuned in .. Hoping for a comeback 😄 

Overtime coming up.. ( I hope )  

Enjoy, Mate! 

• Like 1

Jameis Winston with a severe jet lag apparantly 😄

On 10/13/2019 at 4:47 PM, SmogDane said:

Jameis Winston with a severe jet lag apparantly 😄

That's a funny way of saying that he's bad. Winston is bad. Bucs need to try again lol.

14 hours ago, Brunners said:

That's a funny way of saying that he's bad. Winston is bad. Bucs need to try again lol.

Yup he sucks.. He was amazing in the 55 points win v Rams... But mostly he sucks 😳😏

This game against the Panthers is also a good way of showing how a 400 yard 30 completion game can still be bad. 5 picks, jeez. 

At least this round Jameis Winston cannot *** it all up, cause it's bye round for the Buccs 😄

Buccs about to blow a big lead again... 

We are this season's NFL Boro .. Everything goes wrong and only 2 won games

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Usually 15% of capacity unless the police decide otherwise. So should be around 5200 - dependent on the layout of the stadium.  Our official (dry) coaches are departing at 5.20am!
    • I'm honestly surprised he didn't get injured again
    • Loans for players that we could have had in the summer but chose not to? Lol, this club.
    • A RB.Salzburg   v   Liverpool....................(Mane) D Inter Milan    v   Barcelona....................(Messi) H Benfica       v    Zenit St Petersburg. H Ajax      v    Valencia...............................(Ziyech) H Chelsea   v   Lille....................................(Abraham) A Club Bruges   v   Real Madrid...............(Benzema) D Bayern Munich   v   Tottenham............(Lewandowski) A Dinamo Zagreb  v   Man City................(Mahrez) H Athletico Madrid  v  Loko: Moscow. D Bayer 04 Leverkusen  v  Juventus.......(Ronaldo)
    • Boro flashback 10th December 1988 Boro were back in the 1st division & going well, 2 home defeats so far was testament to the progress we were making as a club going forward, Bruce Rioch had us playing excellent, passing football & this game was certainly the case, he spoke in the morning papers before the game that due to the recent history of Boro v Villa games this one should have been the live match & my was he right, it certainly lived up to it Villa went in to a 2 goal lead, Boro drew level with goals from Mark Brennan his 3rd goal of the season & Gary Hamilton with his 2nd, then, bang, Tony Mowbray scored what we thought would be the winner, from 2 nil down we are 3-2 up & looking formidable going forward, Bernie Slaven thought he had put us 4-2 up but the linesman's flag was up & the goal wrongly disallowed We were to suffer for the linesmans error, as not long from the end Mcanally pushed Cooper out the way & shot past Stephen Pears to bring the scores level Boro 3 Villa 3,  what a game Bruce's team Stephen Pears Gary Parkinson Colin Cooper Tony Mowbray Gary Hamilton Gary Pallister Stuart Ripley Mark Brennan Dean Glover Peter Davenport Mark Burke Sub No12 Bernie Slaven Sub No14 Alan Kernaghan