oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

NFL talk 19/20

Big Ravens fan for nearly 20 years. Be an interesting season with Lamar Jackson at QB for a full season now (hopefully!). Usually a playoffs team but a little bit of a transition season this season I reckon.

Also got a little soft spot for the Seahawks, as I go out to Seattle a couple of times a year with work and usually try and get to a couple of games.

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Big Ravens fan for nearly 20 years. Be an interesting season with Lamar Jackson at QB for a full season now (hopefully!). Usually a playoffs team but a little bit of a transition season this season I reckon.

Also got a little soft spot for the Seahawks, as I go out to Seattle a couple of times a year with work and usually try and get to a couple of games.

This week will be an interesting test to see if last week was Lamar Jackson being good or Miami being really, really bad.

• Like 1

Was a Steelers fan in the eighties as my cousin sent me a pennant one year but have become a Cheesehead for the past 20 years or so with my wife US friend who lives in Wisconsin sending me Packers gear. Hence why I'm also a Brewers baseball fan!!!

• Like 1

The more I watch NFL redzone the more I find it crazy that the rule's haven't been changed to allow sky sport's soccer Saturday to show the goals as they go in 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

This week will be an interesting test to see if last week was Lamar Jackson being good or Miami being really, really bad.

I was wondering if Lamar Jackson is starting to become a good QB then I realised he's playing the Cardinals this week! 

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I bet that must be a good experience watching the Seahawks? 

20 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I bet that must be a good experience watching the Seahawks? 

Yeah really good! Great atmosphere, and they’re mad for it in Seattle. 

• Like 1

We have an actual defence. Offence needs to steps its game up though, that second quarter wasn't great.

Go Pack Go. 

My team not playing tonight is boooring .. Haha ? 

But we won thursday!

Looking forward to the clash of Rams and Saints in one hour! 

My team (Dolphins) look like the worst team ever to grace the NFL! ?

38 minutes ago, Duvel said:

My team (Dolphins) look like the worst team ever to grace the NFL! ?

Better call Ace Ventura ?

7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Better call Ace Ventura ?

Dan Marino is getting his boots back out ?

• Haha 1