oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

11 hours ago, Will said:

This 😂

exactamundo,  so refreshing not to see the pats in the last two rounds of matches. cant argue that the strongest two got through and all things considered its a tough one to call but the 49ers have less weaknesses. mahomes will have his say in things thouugh.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

Incredible that 49'ers has reached the Super Bowl .. Not many days since they had a horrible season.

I think Mahomes has all the qualities to be the next legend .. So My bet is on the Chiefs. ➡️

On 1/30/2020 at 9:13 AM, SmogDane said:

Incredible that 49'ers has reached the Super Bowl .. Not many days since they had a horrible season.

I think Mahomes has all the qualities to be the next legend .. So My bet is on the Chiefs. ➡️

I am now an even bigger fan of Mahomes... Impressed!

• 8 months later...
On 9/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, SmogDane said:

This is for those of us who follow the NFL!

Join in by telling us which team you support! 

I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15 years or so ? 

Join in, lads

Bears grind out win over the Buccs with a strong defensive showing ! 

🐻 > ☠ 

33 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Bears grind out win over the Buccs with a strong defensive showing ! 

🐻 > ☠ 

Yeah, good display

Both teams will make it to the knock outs this season. 

Tom Brady still amazes me

So the NFL are handling the COVID thing pretty badly.

The Titans *** up and break protocol and currently have 22+ infected players/staff. They've already had to reschedule their game vs the Steelers and used up their bye week to do it.

Now they've had their game vs my Bills pushed back to Tuesday because they keep getting positive tests, which then pushes the Bills TNF game vs the Chiefs back to a Sunday.

So horribly done and the Bills and Steelers have been shafted hard. If the Titans get another positive, the game is off & the Bills/Chiefs is back to TNF, which would then mean the Chiefs play 3 games in 10 days, which isn't ideal for them either.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The Titans *** up and break protocol and currently have 22+ infected players/staff. They've already had to reschedule their game vs the Steelers and used up their bye week to do it.

Now they've had their game vs my Bills pushed back to Tuesday because they keep getting positive tests, which then pushes the Bills TNF game vs the Chiefs back to a Sunday.

So horribly done and the Bills and Steelers have been shafted hard. If the Titans get another positive, the game is off & the Bills/Chiefs is back to TNF, which would then mean the Chiefs play 3 games in 10 days, which isn't ideal for them either.

The Titans should be forced to forfeit both games. We (Steelers) already had our bye week taken away by it being announced on the Friday that our game was being rescheduled and that the whole week we just spent training and preparing was actually a bye week. Then it comes out that the Titans are holding secret training sessions which further spreads the virus. It is entirely the Titans organisations fault that they are still having to deal with this, it shouldn't be effecting other teams who have kept their situation under control like the Steelers and the Bills.

6 minutes ago, Will said:

The Titans should be forced to forfeit both games. We (Steelers) already had our bye week taken away by it being announced on the Friday that our game was being rescheduled and that the whole week we just spent training and preparing was actually a bye week. Then it comes out that the Titans are holding secret training sessions which further spreads the virus. It is entirely the Titans organisations fault that they are still having to deal with this, it shouldn't be effecting other teams who have kept their situation under control like the Steelers and the Bills.

Agreed. Problem is they won't want to forfeit games because of the implications it has on others. What if those free wins for the Bills & Steelers are the division clinching wins or affect post season seeding. Not sure the NFL can think of anything worse.

Instead they'd rather just risk infecting all teams.

How stupid are the Titans though. Turns out they were told on 29/9 not to practice. Are captured on camera practicing in public literally a day later. 

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Why not just extend the season now? its not rocket science.

Schedule the playoffs to start a month later and push the superbowl back accordingly. If the NFL insist on sticking to the usual schedule they're going to have some serious problems.