oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

They have been unbelievably stupid about the whole thing. Not social distancing, half of them don't wear masks or if they do, it's not correctly.

But hey as a Packers fan I’m pretty happy so far. 😂😍

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Why not just extend the season now? its not rocket science.

Schedule the playoffs to start a month later and push the superbowl back accordingly. If the NFL insist on sticking to the usual schedule they're going to have some serious problems. 

Because that's far too sensible for the NFL.

1 hour ago, Red Rocket said:

No way they’d push the playoffs back even if it is the sensible thing to do. Huge cultural significance for a lot of people, there’d be an outcry. 

They can push it back a week without much issue by cancelling the pro bowl week, which is only really there as a rest for the Super Bowl teams anyway. They ideally are going to need a week 18 and potentially a week 19 to fit all games in.

2 hours ago, Red Rocket said:

No way they’d push the playoffs back even if it is the sensible thing to do. Huge cultural significance for a lot of people, there’d be an outcry. 

Is pushing it back worse than not fulfilling loads of fixtures? 

The way things are going youll have some teams playing 16 games and others playing 13/14 it would be a farce. 

The NFL has probably the longest off season out of every sport, why not use it?

43 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Is pushing it back worse than not fulfilling loads of fixtures? 

The way things are going youll have some teams playing 16 games and others playing 13/14 it would be a farce. 

The NFL has probably the longest off season out of every sport, why not use it?

They are discussing that; and then they will make making the playoffs based on win % instead of record.

• 2 months later...

So now the kerfuffle has died down a bit and the play off teams are known who do you fancy?

I would dearly love it not to be the Stupid Chiefs again and am hopefully that someone studies how we became the only team to beat them this year (and on their own patch at that)

If I had to pick one I'd like it to be the Packers and I see they are 2nd Favourites