oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Home advantage and Josh Allen should see you squeeze past the Colts OK - just need to watch Rivers

It's actually not Rivers we need to watch, Rivers we can handle IMO. It's Jonathan Taylor and that run game that scares me. 

If anything; we'll likely try to nullify Taylor and try and force Rivers to throw. We have an elite secondary and if you force him to throw he'll make mistakes, he's almost always good for a boneheaded int or two.

Will be interesting to see how the Colts play on D tbh because Josh Allen has shown that he can absolutely destroy both man and zone this year.

It points to being a thoroughly entertaining game and I am keeping all appendages firmly crossed.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Brunners said:

Ok well I definitely didn't nearly have a heart attack watching that last quarter but in the end BILLS WIN!

What was that late time out call about? Would have been in field goal range with a 10 yard gain.

Still - take that and move on

3 hours ago, Snake said:

What was that late time out call about? Would have been in field goal range with a 10 yard gain.

Still - take that and move on

The whole final few minutes was a bit cucked. The ACTUAL final timeout we used, after the whole "fumble" incident (defo a fumble btw) I think was probably just because we didn't like the defence we had out probably. Thankfully we were able to force Rivers into some *** sideline throws and then had him heave one towards the end zone.

The fumble incident still makes me mad, however.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Wow - what had those Browns been eating?

Didn't call that result!

Really? Have you watched the Steelers at all for the past month? They've been HOT GARBAGE. Like, seriously *** terrible. I'm amazed they scored as many as they did, although the Browns defence stinks too. Can't help but think KC are going to absolutely destroy the Browns, but I hope it's competitive.

I've enjoyed the playoffs but I thoroughly expect to get beaten handily by the Ravens, the Bills don't really matchup well at all.

Yeah - they fell off a pretty big cliff for some reason but to concede 28 points in 14 minutes was some kind of special!

Strangely my lot were the only team to beat the Chiefs (and on their own patch!)  and then beat the Browns in LV a couple of games later.

Thats when we were doing well before our traditional end of season slump!

I think you have a better offense - so long as you can stop Jacksons runs (easy!)

Will be close but I'm calling Bills vs Chiefs final

Packers and Saints for the NFC

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Yeah - they fell off a pretty big cliff for some reason but to concede 28 points in 14 minutes was some kind of special!

Strangely my lot were the only team to beat the Chiefs (and on their own patch!)  and then beat the Browns in LV a couple of games later.

Thats when we were doing well before our traditional end of season slump!

I think you have a better offense - so long as you can stop Jacksons runs (easy!)

Will be close but I'm calling Bills vs Chiefs final

Packers and Saints for the NFC

I'm not sold on the Saints. I've learned the painful way never to bet against TB12.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Brunners said:

Really? Have you watched the Steelers at all for the past month? They've been HOT GARBAGE. Like, seriously *** terrible. I'm amazed they scored as many as they did, although the Browns defence stinks too. Can't help but think KC are going to absolutely destroy the Browns, but I hope it's competitive.

I've enjoyed the playoffs but I thoroughly expect to get beaten handily by the Ravens, the Bills don't really matchup well at all.

They were still the only team in the league to not concede more than 30 points in a game all season, the defence was still playing at as high a level as anyone, then they nearly conceded that many just in the 1st quarter.

You could tell the second the ball flew over Roethlisberger's head on the first snap of the game and the Browns recovered for a TD that it wasn't going to be the Steelers night. They were playing a team low on confidence, without their HC and multiple players and other staff due to COVID, and they gave them the perfect confidence boost on the very first snap of the game.

Edited by Will
1 hour ago, Will said:

They were still the only team in the league to not concede more than 30 points in a game all season, the defence was still playing at as high a level as anyone, then they nearly conceded that many just in the 1st quarter.

You could tell the second the ball flew over Roethlisberger's head on the first snap of the game and the Browns recovered for a TD that it wasn't going to be the Steelers night. They were playing a team low on confidence, without their HC and multiple players and other staff due to COVID, and they gave them the perfect confidence boost on the very first snap of the game.

Even with a D that was still excellent; your offence had been so anemic for so long that I wasn't at all convinced you'd keep up with the Browns. Hell, I HOPED you would because the Steelers were by far the Bills "easiest" matchup next, but I wasn't confident of it at all. 

You have an even worse run game than we do, and we have a garbage run game.

15 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Every time I check this thread out 

image.gif.93c558cee9ba5dee7ad2673474b13b77.gif

Every time I think about the NFL structure, instead of trying to understand it, I just think of this clip from Baseketball:

• Haha 1