Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

Just now, Duvel said:

Look at all that space. He could have ran to the 5 yard line easily. That would have made the 4th down so much easier. 

Screenshot_20210125-131406_Twitter.jpg

Maybe I'm spoiled watching Josh Allen, but that should be a TD run 100% of the time.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Maybe I'm spoiled watching Josh Allen, but that should be a TD run 100% of the time.

Josh Allen takes that into the end zone, Rodgers isn't as quick as Allen but he's no slouch either. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Josh Allen takes that into the end zone, Rodgers isn't as quick as Allen but he's no slouch either. 

I always find Rodgers is like...deceptively quick? Like whenever I see him actually take off, he runs a lot better than you'd think he would for the pure pocket passer he usually is.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I always find Rodgers is like...deceptively quick? Like whenever I see him actually take off, he runs a lot better than you'd think he would for the pure pocket passer he usually is.

Yeah he is, he was very quick as a rookie when he first played for GB and he's definitely still not slow. 

Its just a bad decision, he's probably already decided that he needs to throw it and he's got his eyes downfield and not looking in front of him. 

5 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Yeah he is, he was very quick as a rookie when he first played for GB and he's definitely still not slow. 

Its just a bad decision, he's probably already decided that he needs to throw it and he's got his eyes downfield and not looking in front of him. 

Yep. He locked on to targets or made decisions and then stuck with them a few times. The earlier drive where he threw it 3 straight times to Adams. Never even looked at another route and on the third down (where Adams comes down OOB) Lazard is wide open on a shallow cross with no one even in the vicinity to walk it in.

Also the free play he had on the offsides where he threw it up to Daphney, I know he was getting pressured but over the other side of the field is Adams in an ocean of space with a free run to the end zone and Rodgers doesn't see it. Bit salty but if Allen missed a wide open TD opportunity like that he'd get slated for weeks. 

Not accustomed to seeing Rodgers miss stuff like that.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Duvel said:

Look at all that space. He could have ran to the 5 yard line easily. That would have made the 4th down so much easier. 

Screenshot_20210125-131406_Twitter.jpg

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Anyone staying up late to watch the superbowl tonight then? 

Yes, I am! 
But on my own .. Normally we are a bunch of friends eating burgers and drinking budweisers 😛

35 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Anyone staying up late to watch the superbowl tonight then? 

I generally watch the first half and see how things are going then say sod it going to bed.

Of course last year was pretty happy as I toddled off with the Niners comfortable vs the nasty Chiefs

But then.......

Have found a way to cheer Brady by thinking that if he wins it shows it was him and not Belly-cheat that did it for the Pats!

Chiefs are beatable - as the Raiders showed

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Oh and this is btw close to twenty years since my team played the Super Bowl! 

Which team is that? 

If you think you've had it bad I'm a dolphins fan! 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I generally watch the first half and see how things are going then say sod it going to bed.

Of course last year was pretty happy as I toddled off with the Niners comfortable vs the nasty Chiefs

But then.......

Have found a way to cheer Brady by thinking that if he wins it shows it was him and not Belly-cheat that did it for the Pats!

Chiefs are beatable - as the Raiders showed

If Brady wins he'll have more Championships than any single organisation! Incredible.