oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

It's not as big as if Boro plays a play off game or when we played the league cup final or Uefa cup ... 

But it's nice to have my NFL team back in business .. It's been dire ...

Regarding Brady .. He is the best ever .. And honestky I hated him, when he was at Pats .. Now I love him 😛

• Like 2
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

It's not as big as if Boro plays a play off game or when we played the league cup final or Uefa cup ... 

But it's nice to have my NFL team back in business .. It's been dire ...

Regarding Brady .. He is the best ever .. And honestky I hated him, when he was at Pats .. Now I love him 😛

It would be the same for me if the Dolphins got there, big but not on the same level as the Boro. 

Yeah you can't really argue with Brady's record, even if you don't like him!

Edited by Duvel
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Duvel said:

It would be the same for me if the Dolphins got there, big but not on the same level as the Boro. 

Yeah you can't really argue with Brady's record, even if you don't like him!

Its amazing to think that he was rated 305th out of 308 quarterbacks for speed by scouts and was 199th pick in the 2000 draft and the 7th QB!

• Like 1

ill be watching as always since around 1984. isnt the two teams i was hoping for tbh  as i was rooting for th Bills in the latter stages.  the one side i dont like in the NFL  is the pats and i put that down to just being fed up with seeing them win almost every year, tbh i thought the dislike spread to Brady for the same reason but hes won me over this season as i have a soft spot for the buccs.  Mahomes is beginning to irritate me as i can see him developing ito that  serial winner category that  turns me againt players or teams so i wiill probably be cheering on tampa tonight despite brady being likely to overshadow the club in the adulations. maybe one year the bengals will get to the superbowl  but thats not likely in the nearfuture. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Essuuaitch said:

ill be watching as always since around 1984. isnt the two teams i was hoping for tbh  as i was rooting for th Bills in the latter stages.  the one side i dont like in the NFL  is the pats and i put that down to just being fed up with seeing them win almost every year, tbh i thought the dislike spread to Brady for the same reason but hes won me over this season as i have a soft spot for the buccs.  Mahomes is beginning to irritate me as i can see him developing ito that  serial winner category that  turns me againt players or teams so i wiill probably be cheering on tampa tonight despite brady being likely to overshadow the club in the adulations. maybe one year the bengals will get to the superbowl  but thats not likely in the nearfuture. 

Yeah I hated Brady and the Pats and it started to get a bit boring with them winning so much, I don't mind a great player like Mahomes winning again though. If he wins 2 then it stops all the stupid conversations that we've heard over the years about whether the likes of Payton Manning/ Brees/ Rodgers were great because they only won one. I know Manning eventually got his second but the whole topic was ridiculous.

Then if the Chiefs win their second they'll start to be the team that everyone roots against, saying that they don't have the cheating stigma that the Pats had so I could never hate them quite as much!

• Like 1

Then if the Chiefs win their second they'll start to be the team that everyone roots against, saying that they don't have the cheating stigma that the Pats had so I could never hate them quite as much!

They do - you just haven't heard about them yet!

🤣

7 hours ago, beanflickingchampion said:

I thought NFL was a contact sport, some of these decisions suggest not. 🤔 

Welcome to NFL refs. I don't know if the one key factor to be a ref in any sport is to be terrible at your job, but NFL refs are *** terrible at their job.

I didn't even watch the game but I can predict there's at least one or two major blown calls. Probably favouring Tom Brady.

Well that was very enjoyable - especially the bits where Mahomes was running like a scared rabbit!

Back in your place......Brady GOAT without a doubt

(I can say that now hes not with Belly Cheat anymore)

Those Chiefs do like their holding though don't they? Do it every game

Well done Buccs

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Well that was very enjoyable - especially the bits where Mahomes was running like a scared rabbit!

Back in your place......Brady GOAT without a doubt

(I can say that now hes not with Belly Cheat anymore)

Those Chiefs do like their holding though don't they? Do it every game

Well done Buccs

The chiefs play a pretty dirty game all around, they're just not used to things being called against them.

• Like 1