oneBoro Forum

NFL talk 21

The 49ers are the better all round team I think, they look great on both sides of the ball saying that i thought Green Bay were dreadful 2 weeks ago. 

The big but is Mahomes! He has the x-factor and he could be the difference maker. The chiefs passing offence looks frightening when they get into a groove. 

So hard to pick. 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just highlights how bad Spence positional play really is 🤷‍♂️

Of Antonio Brown? God damn man, where to start. Here are a number of things that he's done, mostly this off season but a couple date back to prior years. 1. Wants out of Pittsburgh - makes i

This is for those of us who follow the NFL! Join in by telling us which team you support!  I have been supporting Tampa Bay Buccaneers for 18 years, and that has been really bad for the last 15

Posted Images

It is a tough one for me. 49ers look incredible on both sides of the ball, but then the chiefs have patty mahomes and he could hard carry the chiefs...

I think the 49ers defence is the better of the two so I will give the edge to them based on that.

How refreshing it is to not have the Pats anywhere near the superbowl. 

Even though my Bills *** away a 16 point lead in the wildcard it was made better by the fact that the Pats lost too!

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Will be close but I'd back the chiefs to win. Their offense is just too potent.

Hopefully the eagles dont have 87 million injuries next year and can actually compete 🦅🦅🦅🦅

While true; they're going up against like a top 2 or 3 defence in the league last year in the 49ers. Conversely, the 49ers have a decent offence and the chiefs defence seems to run hot and cold. 

2 hours ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Gutted I have only just found this thread... Packers fan here. Completely outplayed in the Championship game... 49ers by 6 on Sunday for me.

You'd probably have found this thread sooner if it'd been in the correct subforum 😉

21 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You'd probably have found this thread sooner if it'd been in the correct subforum 😉

I don't see you complaining about the Music, TV and Film thread :classic_ninja:

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What, you mean the one that's stickied and always has been? No, I'm not.

I still don't understand why you have such a bee in your bonnet about this mate, no one is forcing you to read the thread.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What, you mean the one that's stickied and always has been? No, I'm not.

Yes, the one that is just as out of place in this sub-forum as the thread you're moaning about 😘

The 49ers have a top pass defence and are against a pass first offence in the Chiefs. The Chiefs have one of the lowest rated run defences (although they stopped Henry pretty well) against a 49ers team that only attempted 8 passes in the NFC Championship game. That's why I'm giving the edge slightly to the 49ers.

If the Chiefs can get a lead early and force San Francisco into a shoot out I think there'll be only one Quarterback winning that fight...