A Millwall  v  QPR.

H N.Forest  v  Barnsley.

D Reading  v  Blackburn

D Sheff Wed  v  Fulham.

H Leeds  v  Derby.

H Birmingham  v  PNE.

H Brentford  v  Stoke.

D Bristol Cty  v  Swansea.

D Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. (Assombalonga)

A Luton  v  Hull.

D Millwall  v  QPR.

H N.Forest  v  Barnsley.

H Reading  v  Blackburn

D Sheff Wed  v  Fulham.

H Leeds  v  Derby.

H Birmingham  v  PNE.

H Brentford  v  Stoke.

D Bristol Cty  v  Swansea.

A Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. (Britt)

H Luton  v  Hull.

D Millwall  v  QPR.

H N.Forest  v  Barnsley.

H Reading  v  Blackburn

D Sheff Wed  v  Fulham.

Leeds  v  Derby. H

Birmingham  v  PNE. H

Brentford  v  Stoke. H

Bristol City  v  Swansea. H

Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. D (Britt)

Luton  v  Hull. H

Millwall  v  QPR. D

N.Forest  v  Barnsley. H

Reading  v  Blackburn D

Sheff Wed  v  Fulham. H

H Leeds  v  Derby.

H Birmingham  v  PNE.

A Brentford  v  Stoke.

A Bristol Cty  v  Swansea.

A Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. (Fletcher)

A Luton  v  Hull.

D Millwall  v  QPR.

H N.Forest  v  Barnsley.

D Reading  v  Blackburn

A Sheff Wed  v  Fulham.

Leeds  v  Derby. DRAW

Birmingham  v  PNE. HOME

Brentford  v  Stoke. HOME

Bristol Cty  v  Swansea. DRAW

Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. DRAW BRITT

Luton  v  Hull. HOME

Millwall  v  QPR. AWAY

N.Forest  v  Barnsley. HOME

Reading  v  Blackburn DRAW

Sheff Wed  v  Fulham. AWAY

Leeds  v  Derby. H

Birmingham  v  PNE. H

Brentford  v  Stoke. H

Bristol City  v  Swansea. D

Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. D (Britt)

Luton  v  Hull. H

Millwall  v  QPR. D

N.Forest  v  Barnsley. H

Reading  v  Blackburn D

Sheff Wed  v  Fulham. H

(D) Leeds  v  Derby.

(H) Birmingham  v  PNE.

(H) Brentford  v  Stoke.

(D) Bristol Cty  v  Swansea.

(A) Cardiff  v  Middlesbrough. (Britt)

(H) Luton  v  Hull.

(H) Millwall  v  QPR.

(D) N.Forest  v  Barnsley.

(A) Reading  v  Blackburn

(D) Sheff Wed  v  Fulham.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• DZ I do not know if you are having issues at home, work or otherwise but of late you have been far more aggressive than usual and I simply can not allow you to respond in such a way towards another member of the forum purely for his opinion. There are many other ways you can reply and respond to matters you do not agree with but this time you are pushing the boundaries of decency. The swear filter does work but you intended to state what you have just done so. Give it some thought about how you have been on the forum and try and calm down. Please take this as a public warning that this type of interaction will not be tolerated towards good people. Your'e a good lad and a valued member of the forum don't bring issues you may be suffering onto the forum for lashing out purposes. Hopefully you may send Blanco a pm offering an apology. Believe me this is not up for debate and I will not get into a conversation about it. Thanks
    • How important do you think a captain is to the side both on and off the pitch? Very important on the pitch, the captain should be the managers right hand man when they are not carrying out his instructions to hold players to account. He should also be the player who puts an arm around young players when they make a mistake and let them know its okay just learn from it but try make amends. Communication and organising on the pitch is also a big part of the role. Off the pitch, not so sure.  Do you think a different decision at the start of the season would leave us in a better position now? Yes do you see Britt doing any of the above particularly in difficult moments to try drag us through? then let me ask you, how many times did lead bitter do all of the above?   Would you change captains in the middle of the season right now or do you think that could lead to dressing room division? Yes change it, might help our fortunes and might actually stop some of the silly mistakes if someone holding people accountable.  Who would you like to see take over if you would? Morsy without a doubt, I see a lot of Leadbitter in him taking one for the team when opposition are looking dangerous and if you watch him he communicates with his team mates constantly. He was also captain at Wigan for 3 years before coming here and Wigan fans had nothing but praise for him which tells you a lot. 
    • Problem is one we had one foreign manager in ever, you can guarantee who ever follows Warnock will be English. If I was Gibson I would do what I did when he hired karaka find a assistant coach that's been under a great manager for a long time and see if he take the job. We have a mid table squad now thanks to Warnock, we have the chance to go for something new and fresh not old and stale for the next manager. The only thing I would do is try and hold on to Ronnie Jepson if Warnock is retiring, lets not bring in an inexperienced assistant manager if this manager is new lets give him good support and advice when needed so that if things get difficult we dont have a Woodgate situation.     Having said the above I think Warnock should stay on for the rest of this season, there's no harm in what hes doing to the club hes brought a doomed club from relegation to upper mid table team in the course of a season and got rid of some of the problems with the side in clayton and friend whos legs were shot plus tried to get rid of britt who is a big problem as he's expensive and not firing. Hes also brought in players like Morsey, Hall, Kebano Watmore and Bolasie who have added to the team who other managers will actually think are solid championship players next season. Maybe next season he can turn midtable into promotion or playoffs if he stays on. 
    • 70 Minutes. 70 *** MINUTES. 70 *** minutes to make changes after what, realising that hoof ball and high balls into the box wasn't working against a tall and strong Cardiff defence, shock *** horror. Neil Warnock, hang your head in shame. You got it totally *** wrong yesterday and I'm still annoyed, we could have easily won that if you'd just done what every Boro fan could see needed doing at half time. Sorry, but that's not a point gained in my eyes yesterday, that was 2 points lost. Oh and Britt can *** off forever, I never want to see that useless, lazy, arrogant *** in a Boro shirt ever again!
    • Ramirez signed for Southampton when Nigel Adkins was manager, and Hull when Steve Bruce was manager. Stuani and Kike are not flair players. But as a counterpoint, we've signed Kebano who is a French flair player whilst having the oldest most English manager possible.