• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote fro Reading fans' website: I'd also like to make a shout out to Middlesbrough as a much better than expected away day. Its consistently voted the worst place to live in the UK, but it's a n

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Reading   View from the other side: Match day Thread not open yet but the Prediction Page for this game is active - https://hobnob.royals.org/

Here's the banner that received the first half applause btw.

Posted Images

Really don't know what to expect from this match. Think Reading are going to be a decent side this year and expect quite a few teams will underestimate them and get caught out. Hope we don't get a thrashing like we did at their place a few years ago - that game is still my strongest memory of playing them! Three points would be great but would happily settle for one rather than a loss. We need to start building our points tally and one is better than nothing.

1) Boro win 3-1 Wing to get back to his best afetr the little break, tought thou could quite easily get turned over if there big players turn up. 

2) Bola, Ayala, Fry, Dicksteel

3) Nope be pushing playoffs, signed some real quality

4) Royal Chinease Stockton.

Is there a game on tomorrow never know such a low response pre-match thread?

1) 2-0 Boro with Britt and McNair among the goals 

2) Bola Ayala Fry Dijksteel

3) top half if their new signings gel into a team that's as good as it looks on paper 

4)  Shook hands with Prince Harry ?

Edited by DurhamRed

1) Result?

I'm hoping for a win, 2-1. But do think this will be a tough game.

2) Preferred back 4 to start this game? 

Dijk, Ayala, Fry, Bola. (Howson for Dijk if he wasn't out).

3) Do you consider Reading to be relegation candidates this year?

After a summer where they were in a "Soft Transfer" embargo I would have said yes. But then they sold their Stadium to fund some very good signings, so long answer to your question, No.

4) Favourite Royal?

Harry (In the Strip Poker and Nazi fancy dress days).

Edited by DanFromDownSouth

At long last Game Day!

We need to start getting home wins and get away from drawing so many games, historically we always seem to get a positive result more than not against Reading and I feel we really do need to win today.

2 goal clear margin to Boro today with a mom display from Adam Clayton

The sun is shining & it's match day! 

Quite excited about it as me & my lad have missed the last 2 home games due to a holiday.

i think they'll be goals , hopefully we can win.

I see it as a season of transition, but hopefully with more goals & excitement.

utb!

Same team as Bristol city.

So unenthusiastic about this game and I think the lack of interest in the match thread just highlight fans have the same view.

Be interesting to see what sort of atmosphere is round the stadium today.

The club has got what it wants by lowering the fans expectations.

I'm going for 1-1 draw but every time I'm unenthusiastic regarding the Book's chance, we win!

Looking forward to seeing how Bola and Dijksteel get on today against readings 2 attackin wingers.

Come On The Boro!