oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 1-0 (Johnson)

You know what, guys? 

The last 4 games has given us the magical 2 points a game average! 

And with a little more luck we would have been up there, where it's funny to be. 

I am looking forward to us playing any of the top favourites this season... If we don't get hammered in those games .. Then we might be up there come May!

• Like 3
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quote fro Reading fans' website: I'd also like to make a shout out to Middlesbrough as a much better than expected away day. Its consistently voted the worst place to live in the UK, but it's a n

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Reading   View from the other side: Match day Thread not open yet but the Prediction Page for this game is active - https://hobnob.royals.org/

Here's the banner that received the first half applause btw.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Brunners said:

Here is one of Randolphs two saves btw for anyone that hasn't managed to catch highlights yet.

I can see me in this video, they didn't catch me putting my face in my hands in panic, though ? 

Anyway, it's great to see some positivity from people on here and in the ground today! 

14 hours ago, nunthorpered said:

I thought Clayton and McNair were class today. Bola has some way to go but hes only young. Dijksteel is getting better and better. Fry looked sharper today after his Bristol struggles. Johnson had some good moments but he needs to cut out some of the needless fancy flicks. 

Worth remembering our whole coaching system has changed,Those green shoots I saw Two weeks ago have got a little bigger

• Like 3

Quote fro Reading fans' website:

I'd also like to make a shout out to Middlesbrough as a much better than expected away day. Its consistently voted the worst place to live in the UK, but it's a nice walk from the station to the ground. There was also a great pub next to the station showing the cricket and early and late kick offs. Boro fans and punters very friendly and good chat.

Also saw Middlesbrough were giving free advertising to Zoe's Place, a children's hospice in the area which is due to close because of funding. I'll happily be contributing a bit.

• Like 12

Due to Family Boro being away and not available to do the Cardiff thread I have asked Erimus74  to do the honours a thread which will be full of information and probably a very good read.

7 games in and I think we are as good and as bad as every other team in this division.

Green shoots of recovery being mentioned a lot now good to see

6 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Fair enough. Happy to be wrong, to be fair. ?

Just shows how different we sometimes see players. I went to see my local team yesterday where I’m a season ticket holder. I was getting really annoyed by our striker and thought he was quite poor. As did another bloke behind me. But I came back home and he was getting rave reviews on forums?

• Like 1

That was quite an enjoyable game, very happy with the result. While it was only a 1-0 victory i don't think there was any doubt (other than maybe the last 15) that we were going to win. Overall we were the better side.

You can see us getting better and better each week. I am looking forward to the tougher games as i genuinely believe that we will rise to the occasion.