oneBoro Forum
FamilyBoro

Boro V Reading 1-0 (Johnson)

Reading starting to look a little dangerous, starting to control the midfield now.

Bola plays a beautiful through ball into Johnson in the box but he shanks it about 10 yards wide in the end.

Just now, HoyteForLeftBack said:

What was the clapping for?

A banner calling the EFL *** I think.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

A banner calling the EFL *** I think.

It was the for the fan who died midweek wasn't it?

Reading assistant booked after Clayton clattered through Meite, Reading were adamant it was an elbow and a red card. Nothing doing, and Reading are mad.

Just now, BoroJake said:

It was the for the fan who died midweek wasn't it?

I was just going on what the commentators were saying, they were reading out a banner about the EFL.

No way this ends 0-0.

We've been good in spells, but yet again it's a consistency thing. Had a few good openings but nothing super clear cut,

Bit of a boring game, but if Britt was an inch taller we would have a couple of goals. 

1-0 either way this in the second half

It's nice to have a half with no major refereeing decisions as well. In fact we may have got away with one depending on your view of the Clayton incident.

We have the ball in the net after a beautiful training ground move from a free kick but I think Britt stepped forward too early and it's called back for offside ?