oneBoro Forum
Motor Mouth

This thread is cancelled and put back to Sat: 5/10/19

H Blackburn  v  N Forest.

D Hull  v  Sheff:Wed:

H Leeds  v  WBA.

H Middlesbrough  v  Preston NE.(Assombalonga)

D Wigan   v   Birmingham

D Reading  v  Fulham.

A Stoke  v  Huddersfield.

H Barnsley  v  Derby

H Brentford  v  Bristol Cty

H Cardiff  v  QPR

A Hull  v  Sheff:Wed:

H Leeds  v  WBA.

H Middlesbrough  v  Preston NE.(Fletcher)

A Wigan   v   Birmingham

D Reading  v  Fulham.

H Stoke  v  Huddersfield.

A Barnsley  v  Derby

D Brentford  v  Bristol Cty

H Cardiff  v  QPR

D Blackburn  v  N Forest.

H Leeds  v  WBA.

H Middlesbrough  v  Preston NE. (assombalonga)

H Wigan   v   Birmingham

D Reading  v  Fulham.

H Stoke  v  Huddersfield.

A Barnsley  v  Derby

A Brentford  v  Bristol Cty

A Cardiff  v  QPR

Blackburn  v  N Forest. HOME

Hull  v  Sheff:Wed: AWAY

Leeds  v  WBA. HOME

Middlesbrough  v  Preston NE.(1st Boro Scorer) HOME (Assombalonga)

Wigan   v   Birmingham DRAW

Reading  v  Fulham. AWAY

Stoke  v  Huddersfield. AWAY

Barnsley  v  Derby AWAY

Brentford  v  Bristol Cty HOME

Cardiff  v  QPR HOME

A Leeds  v  WBA.

H Middlesbrough  v  Preston NE.(Britt)

A Wigan   v   Birmingham

A Reading  v  Fulham.

A Stoke  v  Huddersfield.

A Barnsley  v  Derby

A Brentford  v  Bristol Cty

H Cardiff  v  QPR

To those posters above who have already posted their predictions I am making round 9 above void. I do apologise but after seeing the rising problem of No Shows I think it may be wise to revert back to last seasons 2 leagues and only play weekend games, and playing the odd midweek game in emergency's or cup games. There is ample time to do this and the quicker the better really.

Sorry if this as been an inconvenience hopefully after today's results are tallied up and the league positions are correct I will be able to split the top from the bottom creating the Riverside and Ayresome Leagues. With a 2 up 2 down situation at the end of the season

I make this decision because on hindsight I realise now that playing 50 games in a season with only weekend games is virtually an impossible task . So I think splitting up the league into two is the best solution. Lesser games but able to full fill all the fixtures.

Hopefully I should have the new fixtures sorted by the end of the day at present I am thinking 12 in The Riverside and 14 in The Ayresome. I have posted a message to Youngy228 if he agrees to join in then I will also and make both leagues 14's.

Anybody got any problems with this decision post and let me know.

This may well be my last season I am just trying to get it right for the next fella that takes over.

• Like 2