oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff City A 0-1

Expect us to really struggle against sides like this, press won’t work and we have struggled defending set plays this season. Can see us starting with 3 CBs. Think it will be a similar story to Millwall where we struggle with their height. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Boro are unbeaten in the last 4 games & on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Reading travel to South Wales to take on recently relegated Cardiff City who sit below the Boro in the championship

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certa

The lack of comments on here after defeat sums up the majority of fans thoughts on a Saturday now. Fans are losing interest and it's down to 1 man .... The messiah Gibson - Just wish fans would a

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Downsouth said:

With BearSmog on this a call to their office will put your mind at ease.

Have a terrific time whilst you are here and enjoy yourself. There are a few overseas forum members like you (thinking Borodane and SmogDane) when watching Boro live for the first time at least got a positive result in a way, Palace away win for BD and a home draw against Swansea for SD. 

Thank you very much! Yes, I definitely hope for a positive result. Of course, as eight years have passed since the last time I watched the Boro, just being able to watch a game in person for me is a great thing. 

I will definitely follow Bearsmog's suggestion. If the ticket doesn't arrive before my departure, I'll give a phone call to the ticket office before leaving my house for the airport.

Can see us playing with 3 cbs and I think that would be wise against Cardiff. 

Let the wingbacks provide the width and I'd drop Wing. He's been a shadow of his former self although still carrying a goal threat.

Randolph

Shotton         Ayala            Fry

Djiksteel                                                                     Bola

Clayton    McNair

Johnson                                        Fletcher

Britt

Fancy a win here, Cardiff haven't got going and we are playing them before they get back their better players.

Honestly not sure what to expect, but I don't think this Cardiff side is going to be the surprise promotion package they were 2 seasons ago.

We could beat them, they're not an overly skilful side, but we have a poor record in South Wales.

I shall be going to this one .................... & the Speedway GP straight after. May be a tad tight time wise.

Going more in hope than expectation- we don't have a great record against them in recent years, plus we seem to struggle against big sides. If we can get amongst there centre backs we may have a chance.

Either way, copious amounts of Tiny Rebel will be consumed! 

Utb!

Randz 
          Ayala, Shotton, Fry,
Dijk                                       Bola

McNair, Clayton

Johnson, Britt,  Fletcher     

12 hours ago, TheLeftFooter said:

I shall be going to this one .................... & the Speedway GP straight after. May be a tad tight time wise.

Going more in hope than expectation- we don't have a great record against them in recent years, plus we seem to struggle against big sides. If we can get amongst there centre backs we may have a chance.

Either way, copious amounts of Tiny Rebel will be consumed! 

Utb!

Love Tiny Rebel and their beers. Hoping to get hold of their Stay Puft Salted Caramel when I visit next month.

As for the game, let's smash them 3-0 again :)