oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff City A 0-1

The game in general has shown we have not progressed in terms of unity or creativity and I also see we are loosing the pressing attack. There is no link ups, poor throw ins, free kicks and shots. I’ll stay with a mid table finish. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Boro are unbeaten in the last 4 games & on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Reading travel to South Wales to take on recently relegated Cardiff City who sit below the Boro in the championship

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certa

The lack of comments on here after defeat sums up the majority of fans thoughts on a Saturday now. Fans are losing interest and it's down to 1 man .... The messiah Gibson - Just wish fans would a

Posted Images

We still have no clue how to control possession we either kick and run or do 2 yards passes to each other and lose the ball.

I don't see patterns to our play at all haven't seen any from Austria to now I don't get what we are we're not a possession team but we're not a counter attacking team too many people want a touch and we still kick and run alot.

Still don't get what we're trying to do.

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Ayalas pass right there is pathetic. To do that when we have an attack going is absolutely criminal. Professional footballer doing that is embarrassing 

Browne has literally just done the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Wow.

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certainly hasn’t. Awful.

• Like 4
Just now, LinoJo3 said:

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certainly hasn’t. Awful.

The first half was far better than last year. The 2nd half hasn't been very good, but I'll take this over Pulis football every day. We're a young team, with growing pains, we're going to have games like this.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

So much better than last season. Always tough to play any kind of football against these sides though. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Incredibly we have just beaten ourselves. 

Seems that way to a degree however Cardiff could have snuffed us out ages ago but just allowed us to play awful football.

What a "meh" match that was and well we did not deserve anything from it