oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff City A 0-1

I get all that and I agree things will take time, I’m not talking about the future though I’m talking about the now and I get the impression that we should just accept any performances because we try to attack more and it’s not pulis.

Sorry but if I see a bad performance I’m gonna say so, it wasn’t like we lost to the better team or squandered chances, we were just poor. I’m not saying woodgate should be sacked, I’m not saying he’s a failure, this thread is about the Cardiff game and in that game we were ***.

• Like 1
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Boro are unbeaten in the last 4 games & on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Reading travel to South Wales to take on recently relegated Cardiff City who sit below the Boro in the championship

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certa

The lack of comments on here after defeat sums up the majority of fans thoughts on a Saturday now. Fans are losing interest and it's down to 1 man .... The messiah Gibson - Just wish fans would a

Posted Images

I don't think anyone thinks the performance was good. I'm just not putting much stock into a game I expected us to lose for the reasons we lost it. The best I can say is we tried to do something different to how we played against Millwall, the last time we played a team like this. Between the two games, I think yesterday's loss of points was more down to individual performances than the tactical battle which is a positive for the tactics as much as it's a negative for some of the individuals in the team. Maybe next time, if we pick the right players, we'll get something more out of the game. It's early days, we can be forgiven right now for thinking we have room to experiment and not be too worried whether it goes right or wrong. That's all part of the learning curve.

I couldn't watch the game (sounds like I was lucky with that). Just watched the highlights and it looked like a fair result. We created one and half chance the entire game and thats just not good enough. Awful. Briliant header by Fletcher though ?