oneBoro Forum
Erimus74

Boro v Cardiff City A 0-1

This commentator going on about Clayton not coming off at the nearest side. Like we're gaining an advantage by any time wasted. ?

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

This commentator going on about Clayton not coming off at the nearest side. Like we're gaining an advantage by any time wasted. ?

I don't think he was talking about it like that, merely pointing out that a lot of people still don't seem to actually do it.

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think Shotton has been tragic. Ruins everything at the back. Just hoofs the ball up which is useless against flint and Morrison 

I can't recall him doing anything wrong today. Ayala has been worse.

• Like 1

First half I thought we did well but now realize it was Cardiff playing poor rather us doing well. Ah well ten to go. 

• Like 1

Very disappointed with the performance today. Cardiff were there to be got at first half and we didn't do jack. Terrible second half from us also.

Ayalas pass right there is pathetic. To do that when we have an attack going is absolutely criminal. Professional footballer doing that is embarrassing