• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Boro are unbeaten in the last 4 games & on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Reading travel to South Wales to take on recently relegated Cardiff City who sit below the Boro in the championship

Not sure why you think this is so much better than last season? This has been awful, lacking width, creativity and devoid of ideas in the final 3rd. Yes the intent is different but the execution certa

The lack of comments on here after defeat sums up the majority of fans thoughts on a Saturday now. Fans are losing interest and it's down to 1 man .... The messiah Gibson - Just wish fans would a

Posted Images

Honestly think Shotton has been our best player today. Him and Dijksteel have looked good. Shame that everything else has been average to poor. Got to find a way to get the better of these kind of teams but I'm not entirely shocked this is the way the result is going at the moment. Come on lads, final 15, let's at least snatch a point!

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Honestly think Shotton has been our best player today. Him and Dijksteel have looked good. Shame that everything else has been average to poor. Got to find a way to get the better of these kind of teams but I'm not entirely shocked this is the way the result is going at the moment. Come on lads, final 15, let's at least snatch a point!

I think Shotton has been tragic. Ruins everything at the back. Just hoofs the ball up which is useless against flint and Morrison