• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, really? Monk got everyone he wanted for huge prices, he had a blank cheque handed to him. Pulis had the ability to turn down players for not wanting to play at Middlesbrough for the rest of the

I mean I don't agree for a start that Southgate had a better pedigree than Woodgate. He's also been involved outside the playing side of the game longer than Southgate was. Monk had plenty more experi

One step forward, two steps back. Its becoming a familiar pattern with Boro this season. Just when you think we're starting to make progress, we're right back at square one. There wasn't much to cheer

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

This is embarrassing 3 goals conceded from our own mistakes.

Sorry Woodgate is not up for this job based on what we are witnessing

Mistakes... Woodgate can't exactly be at fault for mistakes 

This is pathetic, what excuses are we going to get this week, ‘ah it’s only x amount of games’, ‘still learning’.

I was late to the game cos of work, by the time I hit a big traffic jam on the a66 we were 2-0 down, for the first time ever I just kept driving passed the stadium.

This lineup should not be losing 4 1 at home to Sheff Wednesday before HT I don't care about Gibson, a weak bench or a 'project' that lineup's full of fan favorites/in form McNair+Johnson and a strong backline it's unacceptable our approach is too rushed our shapes disintegrated and every set piece we look vulnerable.

This is one of them performances that gets manager sacked but it isn't his fault when all he is given in the summer was 3 league one player's which if in January isn't serious investment is where we going to end up