• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again, really? Monk got everyone he wanted for huge prices, he had a blank cheque handed to him. Pulis had the ability to turn down players for not wanting to play at Middlesbrough for the rest of the

I mean I don't agree for a start that Southgate had a better pedigree than Woodgate. He's also been involved outside the playing side of the game longer than Southgate was. Monk had plenty more experi

One step forward, two steps back. Its becoming a familiar pattern with Boro this season. Just when you think we're starting to make progress, we're right back at square one. There wasn't much to cheer

Posted Images

Here's Woodgate's problem at HT and FT, he already pulled the angry teessider routine vs Crewe in the League Cup mid August he's already vowed to never put out a home display like Crewe again so what card does he have left to pull with that dressing room he tries the Crewe routine they'll tune him out he's put himself in a corner by going so overboard publicly and privately after Crewe.

Here before the game anyone could tell ya that Fry is lightweight and to play him up against Nuhiu and Fletcher is a glaring mistake. HTF is Ayala sat on the bench? Best defender at the club for me

Adam Clayton *** abysmal

Lewis Wing money gone to his head or what? useless

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Boro fans already streaming out of the ground before half time and heading home

Can't blame them I doubt those without season tickets will be returning any time soon...

I wouldn't be but I'm paying 49 quid a month for the privilege of it. Hopefully Gibson realises that this vanity project needs to be ended before the damage is irreparable. This isn't even being kind to sheff wed. They're tearing us to pieces 

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

Here before the game anyone could tell ya that Fry is lightweight and to play him up against Nuhiu and Fletcher is a glaring mistake. HTF is Ayala sat on the bench? Best defender at the club for me

Adam Clayton *** abysmal

Lewis Wing money gone to his head or what? useless

I agree why is our most physical defender sat on the bench

There is absolutely no trace of the team that played against Luton and parts of the Brentford and Bristol City games.

We've played some decent football at times this season and some terrible football at others. This one barely even classes as football, this is the worst 45 minutes I think I have ever watched.

A worry I had about woodgate seems to be coming true, he can’t get them playing ‘on the edge’ where he drags that extra few % out of the players to make the difference, like wilder did at Sheffield Utd, karanka did for us and warnock did at Cardiff.

we play with no energy or desire, it’s all just so flat.